Achievement Help Please!

1 Eagles Fan

Ive been working on RB2 for 3 weeks now and Im happy with the way things are going im just having a hard time with the 100% expert guitar achievement. Im terrible at guitar... I can jam on medium (who cant? Lol) but for some reason on hard & expert that extra color (orange) flips my world upside down! I have read the forums but most people say the same thing "try Charlene" Ahhh! Even this song is too hard for me! (I told you Im bad!) So basically I made this thread to kindly ask WHAT IS THE EASIEST SONG TO 100% ON EXPERT?! Im thinking about "They Say" by Scars On Broadway. It seems to be the easiest so far. To give an idea of what Im looking for...

1. Nothing from RB1!

2. It can be any song from the Music Store/Marketplace.

3. Hopefully a song with as little orange notes as possible.

Im open to any ideas and any help! Thanks!

PS: Oh yeah I almost forgot! If you are thinking of a song and you are not sure how it stacks up to "They Say" by Scars On Broadway then just Youtube "They Say" and compare it to your song. Still post your song idea anyways just so I can make the comparison myself. I really hope to figure out what the easiest song is for not only me but for anyone else who is stuck in the same position as me. Im sure Im not the only person having trouble with this.

Edited by #1 Eagles Fan

Well I managed to get this achievement the other day... I ended up getting 100% on "They Say" by Scars On Broadway. I still want to say thank you to the people that gave me song ideas, I really appreciate it.

Before making the decision to do "They Say" I had taken my time to research a few other songs and I thought I would just post these links to help anyone else out in the future that might be having trouble getting this achievement. Here they are...

Song #1: "They Say" by Scars On Broadway

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oPdhNzvN3Y]YouTube - Rock Band 2- They Say- Scars on Broadway- 100% Expert Guitar FC[/ame]

Song #2: "Tempted" by Squeeze

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvCqdHYSsqs]YouTube - Rock Band 2 Squeeze - Tempted Expert Guitar FC[/ame]

Song #3: "Geraldine" by Glasvegas

(No need to post a link for this song, just scroll up the page and you should see a video posted by DecoratedWhale. Thanks again Whale!)

These song are all really easy... trust me Im terrible at guitar!

Just remember these songs are ALL DLC!!!