How many get hate message after games?

nawtbird

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id post a pic of the messages I got off one fella but it should probably not be posted on this here forum :p

The reason? I won 30 - 4 and he complained because I was using the FAL... LOL "the Most powerful gun in the game" and he "cant wait for the assualt rifles to be patched to be half the power of what they are now" Along with a LOT of abuse.

Ive had others but all of them are sore losers.... (I NEVER camp, cheat or glitch in anyway)

rofl..I hate the FAL personally, my whole entire clan uses it and there are beast with it.

Lol I do the exact thing.

I just did a few mins ago. I recently found out my new obsession with the AT-4. That's like all I used for a match, and this guy sent me a message saying blah you suck and that's not how the game is meant to be played. Sent one back and his buddy sent me one saying don't talk crap to someone who has a 2.0 KD ratio. I'm like no one cares? Plus it's kind of sad when you have to have a friend back you up over the internet.

To them it is all about e-peen.

If I wanted to level up the AT-4HS and get the title for it I'd use it often and wouldn't really care what the other person says. (TBH I used the "noobtube" quite often when leveling up my Assault Rifles with scavenger and danger close when there were three challenges to level up at the time).

Hell, I'm satisfied with a 1.0 K/D to anything above it. Another thing that I have learned through life which even applies to this... There is always someone better out there. And. It is only a game.

I got a friend request from a Korean after a game yesterday, called in a nuke. I thought it was a little awkward, could even understand his name, Bio, etc.

What I really hate is getting random friend requests from people that haven't even said a word to me in game.. What's the point? Just so you can have me on your list? Chances are we won't play together anyways...

I get hatemail for being in a game, since I'm 10th prestiege, it's kinda funny though when they say "oh look 10th prestiege hacker he must suck" and then every match I finish with a 2.0 with over 20 kills, people just don't learn.

Yeah my buddy always asks people like you how long it took for you to boost up to that level...they get mad everytime...it's funny.

Anyone here speak french????? .......this is a message I got after playing TDM a couple of days back -

bne ané a vs et plin 2 boneur,plin dargant,plin damour av votr partenère et SI vs en avé pa, ba touchè vs... bisou bisou......

I do, its in French 'text speak' so thats why the online translators wouldnt have a clue with it. Its actually a nice (and slightly scary if its a guy) message believe it or not.

" Happy new year to you and lots of happiness, lots of money, lots of love with your partner and if you don't have one, then never mind kiss, kiss."

Speaking french has its benefits, when you hear the french slagging off us english speaking folk!

I do, its in French 'text speak' so thats why the online translators wouldnt have a clue with it. Its actually a nice (and slightly scary if its a guy) message believe it or not.

" Happy new year to you and lots of happiness, lots of money, lots of love with your partner and if you don't have one, then never mind kiss, kiss."

Speaking french has its benefits, when you hear the french slagging off us english speaking folk!

Hmmmmmmm! Your right, slightly scary lol.

Thanks for going to the trouble of translating it!

I can't say I get many hate messages on Xbox after matches in COD, the ones I have had in the past which I can recall are ones from random guys who don't like the fact a girl beat them and I get "your a girl, you can't beat me you was cheating" and another I got a few nights ago which was also sent to my brother as a random message which was

"You fight like a dairy farmer." to which I replied "well that's appropriate cos you fight like a cow" haha like I say just give as good as ya get lmao!

LOL that's good Monkey Island humor right there.