Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

i am in europe uk and will help you guys,i am also looking towards doing et tu brute too if someone wants to help out

1. Den Gudomlige

2. Killer365hp

3. PattyP5464

4. n1hMrDeath

5. SealedRock

I nned the et tu brute and demo man also. Will be online then. Cheers

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i would help u guys but im that tired from work so i gotta crash..

if u had that one more person now then i would deff help u all but im 2 tired...

if u can all get back online in like 11hours from now then i will help u all then..

anyways sorry guys

I'll be on this time tomorrow. Hope everyone else can :(.

I'll be on this time tomorrow. Hope everyone else can :(.

yeah i cant be online this late tomorrow night cos i got work the next morning but ive got tomorrow off so if u can all be online in like 11hours from now (if that works out for everyone) i can help u all then..

Demo Man boosting was a success. I think we got it for 8 players. A few of us even got et tu brute. Thanks to Tonedefex, damtalldylan, II Brendan, Pebb, and TheBorkinator. You guys stayed with it for over 3 hours to help me get the last achievement of the boosting session. You're all staying on my friends list.

Sorry to those who missed out. We did the best we could to include everyone who wanted to participate.

Thanks. It was awsome how most people stayed because I fully expected everyone to ditch as soon as they got it.:uzi::uzi:

1. TastyNinjaBush

2. HellsDelight

3. Gl0balHiT

4. Thiscuddlybear

6. BlamelessSoul

7. Club Deadpool

8. chos3n one23

guys im sory but im out because im from Europe and ve probably couldn't get it working properly .

good luck guys

Ok guys we need one more. And lets try to get this going tonight...