Achievement Guide (1350)

Webb

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get this achievement all I did was find a deserted place, draw out a slow weapon and closed my eyes. I then pressed the attack button and when I heard the swish of the weapon I pressed the attack button again. I repeated this till I got the achievement.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this is an old game and an old guide, but the easiest way I found of getting Sharpshooter (and I haven't seen this specific method mentioned yet) is to go straight to the tavern in Bowerstone Market and have the bard sing your song. Start dancing until the bard's area is crowded with adoring villagers, then turn the safety off, and blast away. :)

• 2 months later...
Bowerstone Market - 3 Silver Keys, 4 Gargoyles

1 gargoyle in the eastern outer wall, up the stairs, as far as the walkway takes you.

1 gargoyle down by the river front on the east side of the river, through the small tunnel.

1 gargoyle on the second floor of the furniture shop in the town square. Furthest room upstairs.

1 gargoyle in the carriage compartment (east side of the bridge). Take the carriage somewhere to get in and then fast travel back. May need to unlock the "Hero of Will" achievement first.

1 silver key in the furniture shop’s cellar. Shoot symbol to open cullis gate.

1 silver key in the secret passage. To get there, go to the carriage place and follow the path down to the water and jump in. The entrance is under the steps of the south-east dock. Look for the ripple.

1 silver key buried behind the pub. Take the dog down and WHAM, it's yours. Do this before finishing the game.

Bowerstone Old Town - 3 Silver Keys, 2 Gargoyles

Silver key in a cellar just to the right of central in the furthest alley according to the map.

1 gargoyle on the side of the watertower style building on the side of the big warehouse. On the way to the exits to both Rockridge and the cemetery.

1 gargoyle on the stairs of The Felling Residence. Purchase or kick the door in, your call. It can be found, pretty much in the middle of the map, just a tad lower.

1 silver key can be found on the upstairs balcony of the "The Invisible Hand" house which is the first house on the right coming from Bowerstone Cemetery.

1 silver key can be found under the staircase in the Old Town Warehouse. Buy or smash the door. Up to you.

Brightwood – 5 Silver Keys, 5 Gargoyles

1 silver key is available at the end of the first left track, coming from Bower Lake.

1 silver key located at the southern most part of the bandit camp, to the right of an iron wrought gate. Bandit camp is slightly south of the big black structure on the map, on the west side of the river.

1 gargoyle on the back of the black structure on the south eastern island on the map.

1 gargoyle above an arch on the way to Westcliff (behind you going there). By the south western most water on the map.

1 silver key at the end of the broken bridge above the previous gargoyle.

1 gargoyle opposite the right ramp in the Forsaken Fortress (Highwayman Camp – Quest: The Hit)

1 silver key in the final area of the Farm Cellar area, where you get The Enforcer. To gain access, you must have done "The Blind Date" quest and then bought the farm.

1 gargoyle behind you as you drop down in Archon's Knot. To get there, simply vault from the broken wall next to the Cullis gate you open to get to Wrathmarsh.

1 silver key in the final puzzle room of Archon's Knot. Can't miss it.

1 gargoyle - after buying the Brightwood Tower for 250k, stand by Garth's bed and look out the window to see another gargoyle.

Bowerstone Cemetary - 4 Silver Keys, 5 Gargoyles

1 silver key can be found in the little camp after you go under the bridge and go right. On the map, it’s the road slightly below the mansion.

1 gargoyle can be found after going through the main cemetery, up the steps and bear right to the tomb at the end. Stand back and the gargoyle is up, slightly right.

1 gargoyle can be found up the next set of stairs from the one previous. Go up the next set of stairs above them and look behind you and you’ll see it above the tomb.

1 silver key is directly behind where you just stood at the top of the hill.

1 gargoyle can be found by going right to the bottom of the map. Bottom right, by that square. On the steps, turn around and shoot the bugger on the left.

1 gargoyle on the big wall behind the closed gate to the path directly south of the Cemetery Mansion. Stand by the closed gate and you'll here him.

1 silver key in the Shelley Crypt, just another you open the first chest and go back in to the crypt room with all the open concrete coffin, notice the wall on the far side of the room, break it down and there it is.

1 gargoyle in the Shelley Crypt in the mini activation stone room, next to the far right torch. To get access to the Shelley Crypt you need to buy the Cemetery Mansion which gets you a key to the scrapyard and access to the Crypt. To be able to buy it, you must complete the "Love Hurts" quest first.

1 silver key can be found on the top floor (2nd (up two sets of stairs)) in the Cemetary Mansion, in the fireplace.

Wraithmarsh – 6 Silver Keys, 6 Gargoyles

1 gargoyle in the building opposite the cage you were stashed in.

1 gargoyle behind the building as you cross the first swamp in to Oakvale. Looks like an old carriage building.

1 silver key before you enter the first swamped town area. It’s up the stairs in the building on your left.

1 gargoyle just after you cross through the wooden tunnel bridge, the next set of ruins. He’s on one of the pillars on the right side before you go up the steps.

1 silver key on the left as you enter the wide open cemetery with fog covering the floor.

1 gargoyle after the fog ground filled graveyard, just before you go under the next bridge, turn around, it’s on one of the tombs on the right.

1 silver key. Just after you defeat the next banshee, bear to the right and follow the shoreline around.

1 gargoyle above the door in the final room of Twinblade’s Tomb. To get access, do the “Love Hurts” quest.

1 silver key in the final room of Twinblade’s Tomb. To get access, do the “Love Hurts” quest.

1 silver key in the sarcophagus, in the final room of Twinblade’s Tomb.

1 silver key on the grass ledge as you come out of Twinblade’s Tomb on to Wraithmarsh.

1 gargoyle above the moving spiked floor entrance. In the Shadow Court, to gain entrance, do the “Hero of Skill” mission.

1 silver key in the next room. Far left wall is destructible. In the Shadow Court, to gain entrance, do the “Hero of Skill” mission.

Bloodstone – 4 gargoyles, 5 silver keys

1 silver key in the sarcophagus of a small crypt on the right as soon as you enter Bloodstone. To get in, go to the expression statue room on the right as soon enter Bloodstone.

1 gargoyle on the first crane you come to on the docks.

1 gargoyle on Lion Head’s Isle – By the big water fall as you come out of the island area (after you dive in). Need to do the quest “Treasure Island of Doom” to get here.

1 silver key just up from the last gargoyle. Don’t go in the cave entrance, bear to the right of it and vault down for it. Need to do the quest “Treasure Island of Doom” to get here.

1 silver key back in the entrance of the Sink Hole Cavern, AFTER you’ve done the “Treasure Island of Doom” quest.

1 gargoyle on the first tier, as far south as you can go, up a level in front of you.

1 gargoyle on the rocks, out to sea. Jump in the sea, as far as you can to the north and then swim out some and you’ll see them.

1 silver key in the cellar next to the furniture shop. Open locked door inside with hit switch.

1 silver key in a dive spot at the end of the dock, underneath the crane on the way to the Sinkhole Cavern.

Fairfax Gardens - 2 Silver Keys, 3 Gargoyles

1 gargoyle in Lady Grey’s Tomb – Fairfax gardens, as you go in and down the steps. Before you jump down, straight ahead.

1 silver key in Lady Grey’s Tomb – Second floor on the way to the exit, just to the right of the door as you come out from the stairs.

1 gargoyle above the entrance to the big castle/mansion.

1 silver key underneath the steps to the big castle/mansion.

1 gargoyle in the Fairfax Castle, in the library. Need to finish the game to buy it and spend a lot of gold on it!

thanks so much the gargoyle achievement was driving me crazy cheers enty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I've done everything I could do to get the completionist achievement but it still doesn't pop out so I'm asking if anyone is about to unlock it, could you send me an invite so I can see you unlock it and that way I can unlock it aswell? It would be really appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Apologies if this has been asked before but can you complete the game and go back and get most of the achievements you missed? I know their are one or two that are missable but can most be done after main quest?

MKC.

Edited by MKC

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...