Pawn Recruitment Thread

FLIPADELPHIIA

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I realize the forum is mostly dead but if anyone needs a pawn mine is currently about 45 sorcerer. Going to stay that till 56 then going fighter to work on strength stats. If you need me to switch back to sorcerer just send me messages I play a little each day.

gamertag is SoulReaperNate

Not sure how to add to my last so just make another. Currently 58 anyone new that wants a little higher level help just send a friend request saying dragons dogma

Deedlit 58 9/9 female sorcerer.

Might be skilling another vocation just ask me to switch back unless you don't care the class

• 2 months later...

Is anyone still playing this? As I just started playing today. Banoffee (Wifes nick name :) ).

And is a female mage lvl 17 [updated 03/01/14]

Holy Boon, Ice Boon, High Ingle

Anodyne, High Levin, Halidom

Edited by M0rdain
Updating Pawn lvl

Could try this a bit, since I am still working out what class she will end up being or not. She's low-level, and still learning how to behave.

Tag: Swornknight

Pawn: Melika

Vocation: Mage (About half-way through)

Skills: Fire Boon, Ingle, Anodyne.

Edit:

Lv 100+

Vocation: Mage

Skills:

High Frigor, High Comestion, High Bromtide

Holy Affinity, High Halidom, High Anodyne

Edited by Mantle

Gonna try this out, my main pawn is level 67, her name is Clara and she looks just like Clara Oswald from Doctor Who. GT: Silent iz loud, I'm looking for high level pawns so I can breeze through my first playthrough, just send me a friend request.

Edited by boronks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya.

Got an ok mage available.

Gamertag: Alfman1

Pawn: Veigar

Level:121

Vocation: mage (level 9 + had about 60 so levels of sorcerer)

Inclination: Utilitarian/Challenger (will use knockup wisely and focus mages/large threats)

2.7k health, 1.8k magick, 445 armor, 831 magick resist.

Spells -> High frigor, high levin, high comestion,

Grand anodyne, High halidom,

Then the last spell switches between holy affinity and grand ingle.

Send me a friend request.. if you are on my list you can rent veigar for free!!!

Thanks for reading guys and hope hes helpfull for you guys

Gamertag: snake42069

Pawn: Lena

Level: 100

Vocation: Sorcerer

Inclination: Mitigate/Medicant (goes after annoying little twerps first before killing the big guys, and boons you when you need it)

Stats: 2567 HP, 2065 ST, 1312 Magick, 358 Defense, 731 Magick Defense.

Spells: High Ingle, High Levin, High Frigor, High Comestion, High Seism, Fire Affinity.

*EDIT*

Stats changed.

Edited by snake42069

• 2 months later...

Gamertag: Sirshanksalot7

Pawn: Asuna

Level: Around 100 at the moment but going up fast.

Vocation: Max rank fighter

She's not amazing but she's pretty good at messing people up. If you want to send me a FR just tell me it's about DD. Also if you use my pawn I'll use yours. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Need some quick Rift Crystals to help polish out my gear and my pawns from Bitterblack Isle. Shoot me a friend request and I can take your pawn out for some xp farming in return.

Gamertag: ZERO7896

Pawn: Alva

Vocation: Sorcerer

Level 200

Equipped with late game gear and a dragonforged Sanguine Stalk. Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well what the heck it has been forever and a half since I posted here, but I might as well let everyone around know I'm alive and maintaining my main pawn and crafting a new one.

My main pawn is Delrin at level 200. She is a support mage with some offensive teeth. She has the full Carrion Set with the best Bitterblack Staff (Dominion Claw). Her bonus effects on the armor are pretty optimal. Extends Spell duration, Gradually restores health, Extends attribute bonuses applied to her, and increases carrying capacity. She has High Ingle, High Frigor, High Levin, Holy Affinity, High Halidom, and High Anodyne.

She has both magic boosting augments, beatitude for longer Anodyne duration, the augment that raises the time length enchantments last (which makes for an absurdly long Holy enchantment), shorter casting times (of course), and sinew for even more carrying capacity. She is a Medicant/Utilitarian/Mitigator who really loves to heal and buff as well as use the offensive spells to really put the hurt on enemies. She also has complete immunity to every debilitation that you can have, besides torpor and skill stifling. However she is now 100% immune to Petrification which is fantastic.

If you would like to hire Delrin the support mage go ahead and send me a friend request on DemonLordSparda, and thank you very much.

I am also working on making a Socrceress Pawn name Kyriaku. She is around level 65, but growing pretty rapidly. She has the best Everfall loot (that isn't from the UR Dragon) and really packs a punch. She has High Bolide, High Maelstrom, High Gicel, High Miasma, High Lassitude, and of course Void Spell to help cure the status ailments Delrin can't. I don't have all the augments I want for Kyriaku, however she is packing the 20% increase in Magik augment as well as the shorter cast time augment.

Less detailed description but sadly there is also less to say, she's pretty darn good and I'm keeping her on Challenger, Utilitarian, Mitigator so she stays out of the way of enemies and fires her nukes pretty regularly. If you want to give her a shot, send a friend request to Kyriaku on Xbox Live.

Well that wraps it up, thank you for your time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...