Achievement Discussion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no 1000 for me. Like this game will be possible to not have someone go down, and not selling stuff is a huge time waster.

That said, I'm disappointed in the lack of imagination, and suprised at the language that's usually banned from such things

Well, no 1000 for me. Like this game will be possible to not have someone go down, and not selling stuff is a huge time waster.

That said, I'm disappointed in the lack of imagination, and suprised at the language that's usually banned from such things

Are you kidding? this is one of the greatest achievement list's of all time.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2193/UPuMnSE=.jpgHeisenberg15 http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/site/gp-g.pngDefeat the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and the bald cap.http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/site/icons/comments.gif

That achievement alone is more inventive than anything I've seen in years.

seems to me that the achievements mean to have a person play through at least twice.

Any word on whether or not difficulty affects any possible achievements?

Farts huh?... any who... I'm not one for fart humor but south park has not let me down in entertainment....so if they want me to fart on dogs, tweekers, ginger hall monitor Nazis and so, I'll do it with gusto.

I'm also ready for an RPG and for that to be a dirty dirty dirty joke spewing filth machine with lots of inappropriate situations and dialog.

TURBO WOOT!!! for this game and its achievements.:dance:

There are achievements for not selling any items for the whole game & selling 300 junk items.....

Also an achievement for never finishing a battle with a buddy dead & an achievement for letting Kenny die 10x.....balls. Game looks to be kinda long also. I don't like to beat RPGs more than 1 time. I like to invest LOTS of playtime into a single file to get everything done :(

There are achievements for not selling any items for the whole game & selling 300 junk items.....

Also an achievement for never finishing a battle with a buddy dead & an achievement for letting Kenny die 10x.....balls. Game looks to be kinda long also. I don't like to beat RPGs more than 1 time. I like to invest LOTS of playtime into a single file to get everything done :(

Totally agree. Maybe you can just sell all 300 and then load your save or something? I have a feeling I'm not gonna 1000g this. Looks daunting.

Are you kidding? this is one of the greatest achievement list's of all time.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2193/UPuMnSE=.jpgHeisenberg15 http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/site/gp-g.pngDefeat the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and the bald cap.http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/site/icons/comments.gif

That achievement alone is more inventive than anything I've seen in years.

Lol. I know what will be getting Achievement of the year 2014.. :p

Not sure why most people are complaining about this list ..

IMO:

The list looks really funny, imaginative and different that it can be for an RPG

Also, what's wrong with playing it twice? It's an RPG yes, but it's South Park, not Skyrim, it's not going to be a 70hr play-through. Chances are you play through once and enjoy it then the second one is a run through and mop-up ..... like quite a lot of games really

Personally I think I'm really going to love playing this game twice and looking forward to the comedy in the game itself and in how to get every achievement, bring it on! :)

The list is up, but what are the secret achievements?? I've been checking several websites yet none have them. What's up with that?!

Most sites agree not to post the secret achievements until the game's been out for like a week, I think. Don't hold me to the time frame, but they definitely agree not to show them right away.

I sure do hope that you can change classes fairly easily because after watching the video and seeing that Jew is in fact it's own class the "are we cool" achievement where you need to find Jesus with as a Jew seems pretty annoying....unless of course Jesus is very early in the game in which case making another play through to get him wouldn't be too bad, but even still annoying achievement

aside from Fable Anniversary, i think this game has the best/most unique achievement lists i've seen in a long time

i normally don't play through RPG's more than once because i tend to sink so much time into my initial playthrough that i am usually burnt out on a game

i'm interested to find out how long an average playthrough will take being that this game is obviously designed for multiple playthroughs

i can't wait to fart on 25 animals, lol

Edited by wexsuvslim

Well, after watching PewDiePie's playthrough, (I really don't care for this guy, but his is the first person to make an actual "Let's Play" of this game.He currently has 2 parts out) I noticed many things relating towards achievements in his videos. The big one would be the collectibles. And no, not the Chinpokomon. I'm talking about the costumes and weapons. There are literally HUNDREDS of different clothing. Not sure about the weapons. However, I believe many are found in hidden areas. Like a bush, trash can, things like that. Again, i'm not 100% sure these are for achievements but i'm pretty sure they are. Also, there were about 50 different items in 2 stores alone. But yeah. It seems that the collectibles are gonna be insane. You'll have to search every nook and cranny. And don't even get me started with the multiple playthroughs and not letting anyone die during the game. It's gonna suck. :(