Fated Glitched!!!

yakuzzaa

I don't think there are any full glitched X1 achievements. Most of the problems are just delays. I hope people figure this out soon, because there are too many threads about this.

I would lean more the same way due to the achievements being saved in the mysterious cloud. Ive seen countless threads on this website and others of people having achievements pop at random times after obtaining them.

Luckily, I havent encountered this issue yet and I earned all Expedition achievements yesterday exactly when I should have without problems.

I don't think there are any full glitched X1 achievements. Most of the problems are just delays. I hope people figure this out soon, because there are too many threads about this.

Angry birds has one but yeah I think that's it. If people feel the need to make a thread they could at least put a question mark.

I just got 13 kills on CTF in War Games, no achievement.

Is it because Auto-Titan kills don't count towards the cheeve?? I'm so fucking pissed right now, been going for this achievement for the last 4-5 hours and when I finally kill enough pilots it doesn't pop.

I just got 13 kills on CTF in War Games, no achievement.

Is it because Auto-Titan kills don't count towards the cheeve?? I'm so fucking pissed right now, been going for this achievement for the last 4-5 hours and when I finally kill enough pilots it doesn't pop.

99% sure the 12 kills need to be from your hands and that auto-titan kills do not count towards the total.

99% sure the 12 kills need to be from your hands and that auto-titan kills do not count towards the total.

Yeah I'm thinking the same. I had 12 kills in a match and it didn't unlock. I remember having a couple auto Titan kills in that match. The match I got the achievement in I had 17kills and most were from my hands. So I'm assuming it has to be from your hands not the auto titans

Don't worry, I ran into this glitch aswell. I got 13 kills in a match but the achievement didn't pop. I got mad and turned off the Xbox. Then I went back on like 5 hours later and as soon as I launched titanfall, it popped in the main menu. Very strange. I just hope I unlock Tree Runner :(

• 4 weeks later...

This achievement won't unlock for me. More or less every game I play on War Games I get 12 or more Pilot kills but yet no achievement, I even played a game without calling in a titan to see if it would unlock it but with no success. Has anyone got any suggestions on what to do? Delete DLC? Profile?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've scored 12 pilot kills twice now, none were by the auto titan and yet no achievement. Its not really helpful when people say "be patient, it will pop" as this achievement fucking won't pop for me. It doesn't even say 100% locked it just looks like it hasn't been done yet on the achievement app.

The requirements say 12 pilot kills in a single match. Both times I've done this none have been auto titan yet some have been from grenades or arc mines. If it has to be 12 kills from my gun or melee then FUCKING SAY SO IN THE ACHIEVEMENT REQUIREMENTS!!

phew, rant over. Bed now lol.

• 2 weeks later...