Ranking the new maps

lukeather

Which is the best map in this DLC?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best map in this DLC?

• Runoff
    • Swampland
    • War Games

Good morning all,

Please vote in the poll to determine what order we rank the maps in.

I can't do more than one poll in this thread, so we can't assign them individually a score out of ten. So please feel free to discuss it the comments below.

Personally i'd rate the maps as below (*/10).

- Runoff: 8

- Swampland: 5

-War Games: 3

I like Runoff for sniping. Lately I've decided to try to complete all 960 challenges in the event that the titan customizations are tied to challenges in some way, and Runoff is great for the kraber. I can usually nab 2-3 easy kills right at the start of each match.

I'm still finishing Gen 10 requirements but that's exactly what I was planning on doing, all the challenges. Good strategy too...I'll have to give that a try soon as I'm done with these 75 Stupid Pistol kills..:(

Edit: wow... and just realized I'll have to do it all over again. I hate the Smart Pistol..I end up just having to use it sidearm style with the extended clip

Edited by Ryancallsin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After spending all day playing these maps, I can honestly say that I don't like any of them better than the ones that shipped with the game. In small doses they're passable, but playing them one after another pretty much killed them for me. I love the Tron looking parts of War Games, but that's where it ends. I like Swampland the least of all. I don't see what people think is so great about that map.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
War Games is utter shit. I have the hardest time finding enemy pilots on that map. The other two are fine.

Active radar pulse makes it so easy!

War games is my favourite, closely followed by Swampland. Runoff is good, but my least favourite due to the 3 different height levels. Now that makes finding pilots hard :)