ruined saints row

R3f1cul

so far ive had glitches from everything including invincible enemies, to characters and items not appearing at all to complete objectives and not to mention how impossibly aggravating it is to fly in this game with the xbox one bumpers being so bad... really aggravated with this game at the moment ... anyone elses game just a giant glitch fest ?

Whether you wanna admit it or not, Saints Row is ruined. I remember when it was about drive bys, drugs, money, pimps, & hos. The game had such charm to it. Not only that, but the 5 ending on this game were all joke endings. So fucking retarded. But hey, if you prefer singing and dancing over good story and characters, that's fine.

so far ive had glitches from everything including invincible enemies, to characters and items not appearing at all to complete objectives and not to mention how impossibly aggravating it is to fly in this game with the xbox one bumpers being so bad... really aggravated with this game at the moment ... anyone elses game just a giant glitch fest ?

i didnt run into any glitches, i was more disappointed with how short it was

Whether you wanna admit it or not, Saints Row is ruined. I remember when it was about drive bys, drugs, money, pimps, & hos. The game had such charm to it. Not only that, but the 5 ending on this game were all joke endings. So fucking retarded. But hey, if you prefer singing and dancing over good story and characters, that's fine.

I don't know I think the over-the-top nature is what makes Saints Row what it is. Yah it started out as a game about a gang but it has evolved into something unique with it's own voice. There are already plenty of games about gang wars but none do what saints row does.

They have been making this series into any type of game you want, military shooter, gang war simulator, sci-fi epic, hell simulator and I think that is what Saints Row is about. To me it just keeps getting better