Achievement Trading Thread

master_shake_350

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is free to download wtf!!??

Yes it is.

I need a Co-op partner (sniper) but I'm playing just for fun not achievements. I don't think it will be an issue though I played 20 mins and got 110 points not even trying.

GamerTag is: Darth Cuda

To above poster: The other game released is a sad Doritos advertisement. This one is great. I don't think it has any ties to Doritos anyway (could be wrong I wasn't paying attention to loading screens)besides dash of destruction was insane fun. Doritos are yummy too ;)

Edited by Darth Cuda

Yes it is.

I need a Co-op partner (sniper) but I'm playing just for fun not achievements. I don't think it will be an issue though I played 20 mins and got 110 points not even trying.

GamerTag is: Darth Cuda

To above poster: The other game released is a sad Doritos advertisement. This one is great. I don't think it has any ties to Doritos anyway (could be wrong I wasn't paying attention to loading screens)besides dash of destruction was insane fun. Doritos are yummy too ;)

I wasn't mocking the game, it's pretty fun for what it is. Doritos is behind this game too, though not as blatantly as Dash of Destruction now that I'm playing it.

To anyone that needs the achievement, I have a lobby open, just message me so I can invite you in. That is all you need. You can leave straight away, no need to play a game. Just a one letter message will do. :p

EDIT - Got to go in 15, willing to help out until then.

EDIT 2 - I've closed my open lobby now, helped a number of people. Enjoy your 200G. :D

Edited by RickyMcG