Femme Fatale glitched on me...

Yungblaknhansum

so I had fully upgraded Rick and started to work on Lori, I noticed for some reason she had 2 bars of moves fully upgraded already even though I had never used her before. I figured it was just gonna make the grind to max her out shorter. but it turned out once I maxed her out I didn't get the achievement and it wouldn't unlock because I never actually upgraded those moves. so I had to delete my save file and redo her skill tree all over again.

so this is just a heads up to anyone that this may happen too. if you see a single upgrade on her tree you know you didn't do, you mine aswell just restart right then.

Ugh.. same here for me. And in my second run the same thing happend.

This is gonna be a loooong annoying grind.

I've noticed that this involves the part of the tree with the RB. Don't know the names of the skills, but the ones with the bombs, healing and helper. For some reason the game 'gives' them to you when you beat the game. Or so I suspect.

now that Ritual Beating, i'm not sure about. the game might register that you upgraded that third part but not the previous 2 of that bar. once I started up my fresh file I kept replaying the 1st level over and over again, took about an hour and 15 mins to upgrade her entire skill tree. I also used Rick as I was replaying the level, for some reason when I was using Lori I was only getting like 7 skill tokens a level, but with Rick I was getting between 9-12 a runthrough.

Ugh... finally got this. I decided to clear all related data. Delete the game and savefiles. Clear cache just to be sure.

I then played level 1 over and over again, with Rick. Never upgraded any skills, until I had 66 tokens. That actually happened after the bossfight. I quickly hit 'back' and upgraded her entire tree at once.

It popped.

This has cost me far too much time for 20G.

Ugh... finally got this. I decided to clear all related data. Delete the game and savefiles. Clear cache just to be sure.

I then played level 1 over and over again, with Rick. Never upgraded any skills, until I had 66 tokens. That actually happened after the bossfight. I quickly hit 'back' and upgraded her entire tree at once.

It popped.

This has cost me far too much time for 20G.

Exactly what I did, minus clearing my cache, and it finally unlocked.