Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, I'm ready to get online my tag is bonzo 96.

This game is great! Better than expected, regardless of the fact that I got no preorder bonus even though I preordered on August 3rd.......gah....

I'll just have to play it on my n64!

Not that you guys have heard of that before, but yeah.

I'm ready when others are. Just invite me.

EDIT: I am trying to get a match together right now.

EDIT 2: You can only party up for Team matches in traditional Halo fashion. My suggestion is we pick a night after NXE comes out and party up in the Dash then try to do some Banjo online then.

Edited by KingBroly

I'm ready when others are. Just invite me.

EDIT: I am trying to get a match together right now.

EDIT 2: You can only party up for Team matches in traditional Halo fashion. My suggestion is we pick a night after NXE comes out and party up in the Dash then try to do some Banjo online then.

That sounds good. We can try to get a match together tomorrow night or this weekend if you want to. My mic is charged up so we can try it out. If not then just waiting until after NXE comes out sounds like a good idea, but do you want to play some buddy up tonight on Banjo?

Edited by Random Weddle

If anyone wants to get the too easy achievements and the one for winning in a custom vehicle then send me a friend request tonight. We can get four people together and go into speed demons at the same time and get matched against each other because no one plays. We can take turns winning like I win one and then whoever sends me the first request and so on. GT: Random Weddle

I want to put something together for this Saturday Night at 8pm. I'll get a party together, and we'll basically gather what people need first, then determine where we go from there.

I suggest we go for the Individual Achievements first in Speed Demons (After everyone gets what they need), then party up again, split into groups of 4, and go into Buddy Up Team Battle and trade off wins from there until we each have 20 wins, or whenever a number of people want to quit. Hopefully, we can get a chunk of each done.

I want to put something together for this Saturday Night at 8pm. I'll get a party together, and we'll basically gather what people need first, then determine where we go from there.

I suggest we go for the Individual Achievements first in Speed Demons (After everyone gets what they need), then party up again, split into groups of 4, and go into Buddy Up Team Battle and trade off wins from there until we each have 20 wins, or whenever a number of people want to quit. Hopefully, we can get a chunk of each done.

I need to boost i was on last night but you went offline i was on to 1am but nothing happened so ill be on again tonight so invite me.

Okay, I got dragged into things last night, so I'm sorry about that. Anyways...this coming Saturday, 8pm est. Plan is to form a Nuts & Bolts group, then an NXE party and go from there (Maybe vice versa, I don't know if you can start an NXE party from in-game or not). The plan is 100% Team Battles. Solo Play will have to wait for another time because...

A.) Team Battles are more productive for Achievements

B.) Random Jerks for Online Play, maybe

I'd like at least 6 people, 8 people is the max. The more the better because the larger the party (4 per team in Team Play) the increased likelihood we're paired together every match.