I have been playing Splinter Cell Conviction a lot lately. I finished co-op on realistic and to my surprise, no achievement. I have the three dots next to every single chapter on every mission. I was angry, because it was very annoying to finish co-op on realistic. Next, I played hunter on one of the new insurgency maps to try for perfect hunter. I used the two controller trick where your main account sits away from the action to remain undetected through the entire map, while you do all of the work with the other controller. So, my main account does not get detected at all. I was on realistic difficulty. No achievement either. Do I have to do this on any of the original maps, or is my game just glitched? I am angry. This game owes me 70g and I want it!

Hey I just unlocked co-op realistic and found out why I didn't get the achievement. You have to complete each level in one sitting. Haven't attempted perfect hunter again yet.

I got the co-op achievement by not completing each level in one go?? Did the last mission from starting at the last checkpoint, I had to go to work after me & my son had gotten to the last section, did the rest later that evening.

I'm right there with you buddy, I did it myself on an original map, and I got no achievement. Then I had a buddy hop on and he ran through it while I Hung back and I got no achievement either. I love this game but its so damn glitchy

Both players must kill AI to get the achievement.

Just use the portable EMP when your partner is in a chokehold and use M and E. Kill him and run back. Thats how I got Perfect Hunter.

Both players must kill AI to get the achievement.

Just use the portable EMP when your partner is in a chokehold and use M and E. Kill him and run back. Thats how I got Perfect Hunter.

I did that same thing one time and I still didnt get the achievement

I just attempted perfect hunter again, this time on Russian Embassy. We were on realistic and I was not detected. We completed it and the announcer guy said "Well done archer, they didn't even know you were there." No achievement. I even killed one guy with archer which is what one of you recommended I do. This is bullcrap.

I just attempted perfect hunter again, this time on Russian Embassy. We were on realistic and I was not detected. We completed it and the announcer guy said "Well done archer, they didn't even know you were there." No achievement. I even killed one guy with archer which is what one of you recommended I do. This is bullcrap.

Well I just helped a friend get it over xbox live and it popped for him. We did it legit this time - actually he did most of the work. Backup was not called and no explosives were used, was mainly hand to hand takedowns.

I beat co-op mode on realistic too. However, I didn't play the third level in one sitting, so that might be the reason why I didn't get the achievement. I'll attempt it again tomorrow and see what happens. But man, this game has some glitchy achievements.

Edit: Well I got my achievement, man the third level is a pain.

Edited by a random cat

Well I just helped a friend get it over xbox live and it popped for him. We did it legit this time - actually he did most of the work. Backup was not called and no explosives were used, was mainly hand to hand takedowns.

I tried this with my brother and after we finished the level (I got most of the kills but got detected while he got a few but wasn't detected). Looked about for a solution and I read that the patch might have fixed it so that if either you or your partner get detected it won't count. I can't confirm this yet, but could be a solution.

This just happened to me as well...

Did the 2 controller trick for "Perfect Hunter" and nothing?

I want to try again with killing 1 AI with my controller but people are saying that doesn't work.

Can someone please post how this actually unlocks and what criteria needs to be met for it to work.

I have also been going for the Perfect Hunter Achievement with a friend (split screen) and the 2 controler trick by myself but still no Achievement. I have been through 2 of the maps without either player being spotted and still nothing. I have also noticed that my Advanced stealth and Advanced close combat P.E.C challenges haven't unlocked either :mad:

so u have to complete all four maps in one sitting? or just complete whatever map you're on in one sitting?

i got disconnected somehow in the middle of a map, but when i signed back in, we started from the beginning of that map instead of trying to continue. if i don't get that 50g for co-op on Realistic, i'm fuckin Tom Clancy up...

(yes, i know he isn't a game dev, but his name is on the game, therefore he's just as responsible...)

And how is Salt Lake City easy??

There's like 12 men in the first room of the first section with a million lights and cameras!!!

Don't think so...

when you start just go straight upstairs, use the pipes and its easy. from there on its even easier !

I've just done printing press with the two controller trick, no achievement for perfect hunter. My alt account was spotted on numerous occasions but my main was not at all. I did have to run out and save him three times and also killed two enemies in stealth. Maybe you cannot heal your partner? Can eanyone confirm that they got the achievement after healing their partner?

Also to add insult to injury my alternate account got hunter completionist for finishing all maps on realistic when this is the first map I completed with it!

this sucks dude i think dont try to do it in co-op just go it alone of course this nearly impossible for your good to average gamer cos playing hunter though 4-5 sections without making any mistakes well i think its tough although the DLC u have more decent odds like with only having to play 3 sections each with 12 men to dispose

so far i have only managed to stay undetected in two of the sections but of course i died several times so lots more practice for me and now i findout i might not even get it using above methods

BORRRIN to say the least:uzi:

judging by the dates of these posts, it seems that this achievement has become glitched with the newest update.

i did the achievement when the game first came out and had no problem. my partner even revived me once and was detected but didn't have reinforcements called and still got the achievement.

never heard of anyone having trouble with it before the update.