Legendary Dragon ?

Floozy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if they appear randomly but I found mine at the Skyborn Altar. Just fast travelled to the Dragon Skull on the map. Interested to see if anyone else can test to see if he's there for them too. Would be good for all fellow achievement hunters if we can nail down a spot where one appears guaranteed.

Edited by oooo yeah

Not sure if they appear randomly but I found mine at the Skyhaven Temple. Just fast travelled to the Dragon Skull on the map. Interested to see if anyone else can test to see if he's there for them too. Would be good for all fellow achievement hunters if we can nail down a spot where one appears guaranteed.

I'm about to check this spot out and see what happens, I'm level 54, so that'd be great if one appeared.

I'm about to check this spot out and see what happens, I'm level 54, so that'd be great if one appeared.

Sorry mate, meant to say Skyborn Altar. Sorry for the confusion but I've now edited my post. I'm pretty sure you have to at least be level 60 or more though so if he's not there for you then that could be why.