Stuck on the first mission

Marriott

I'm at the objective "escape the building" where I use the ninja vision to get to the end of the corridor. There's a huge window but now I'm stuck. I've tried breaking the window and looked around for a diffirent path. I feel stupid for being stuck this early. Where do I go from here? :confused:

It should enter a quicktime event :/

You press A and you dive out the window..try retrying the level?

Got past it, had to restart the whole mission again. Finally triggered the QTE.

Am amazed this glitch got past the testing stage during final development, especially on the 1st mission!!!:confused:

Really think developers can be lazy sometimes. What they forget is that we the gamers pay to play these games which in turn lines their pockets.

Am amazed this glitch got past the testing stage during final development, especially on the 1st mission!!!:confused:

Being a tester myself it's most likely a glitch which wasn't found until the late stage of development and it seems to be a 1/10 chance glitch. Due to it happening on a rarity it was probably not worth trying to fix and risk screwing up something else in the process so they left it in.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i just got this game today after enjoying the demo.

i cannot for the life of me get to the end of the corridor - it even unlocked easy for me, do i have to change the difficulty myself as it seems no easier.

no matter what i try, my ninja vision runs out half way down and takes so long to replenish i die.

is there a way of doing it like only letting the vision go half way then let it top up?

its annoying as i really think ill like the game, but halfway into level one and i cant even get to the window. if it screws up there i will be peeved.

edit - finally did it, just kepy jumping the whole time and used the ninja vision just the once. as soon as i got to the end the cut scene happened, now its the spider fight.

Edited by dellboy81

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same troubles as everyone else. Once the Ninja vision runs out, the floor opens up and kills me. I restarted the level a few times, but it just keeps happening. Thank the gods this is a rental or I'd be pissed. This one goes right back in the mail box.

• 1 month later...

For the people who are dieing once Ninja Vision runs out, are you sure you are holding RT to sprint all the way and not just running normally? Because that's the only thing I can think of why you're dieing halfway along.

About the main topic, yep definitely an odd glitch, don't have any suggestions im afraid. It's true once you get to the end at the window a QTE should appear before you even get to it, then you just jump through the window.

On another topic, I had an odd glitch earlier today just before 2nd fight with Pox Giant. You know the room where all the fire is, and a lot of low level carriers, well I took out ALL fires before I killed the carriers, once they were dead, that was it... nothing happened, no QTE for Pox to appear. Tried it again, same thing happened. So when I tried it again I decided to leave the fires burning, once all the carriers died the QTE appeared and so did Pox. So it seems for this glitch you mustn't put out the fires, I guess because he needs them or something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Got past it, had to restart the whole mission again. Finally triggered the QTE.

Really think developers can be lazy sometimes. What they forget is that we the gamers pay to play these games which in turn lines their pockets.

i have restarted this fucking lvl 4 times now and its always the same result. the developers are a bunch of fatass retards that couldnt make a good game if thier life depended on it. go fuck yourselves Software. i know you'll enjoy that.

• 1 year later...

I just bought the game. I love most ninja games. Not too keen on qte's but I like the fact this game lets you replay them instead of restarting the mission.

But still I get to the window and no qte. I've tried restarting the level last count 18 times. I've used ninja vision and I've tried without. I've even gotten so far as to have the floor look like it hasn't fallen yet I fall through it. And this is not the first glitch.

Twice when I fell down the broken floor I also fell through a grassy ground before it even registered I died. And that's just that part. Before that I encountered a glitch where the big ugly boss froze. Easy kill! But when his health went to zero he didn't die.

Now I know software is not well known and glitches are expected in every game. But seriously. I am wondering if its worth fighting my way through the glitches. Seems like the game is only glitches.

Like hello. It's not the first gen game for the console. And there wasn't a big demand for the game to come out either. Lazy stupid idiots couldn't be bothered proofing the game or the company is too much of a tightass to pay someone to do it.

I'm very disappointed! Microsoft should be ashamed to have thier name on the game. And after all complaints and yrs of time since the games release no update to fix this?? This is one game I'm more then happy to smash with a hammer!