Achievement Discussion

Khaos

• 1 year later...

All I can say is WAY too many collectables...

Orbs- Hidden, Agility, Renegade, Driving, ONLINE

Audio Files...

Glider Rings...

and Races...

I like collectables but this is worse that Assassin's Creed 1 and Crackdown 1 combined...:mad:

i think its a great list kinda guessed thered be alot of collectible achievements glad to see they didnt put any online achievements and there are alot of fun achievements although getting round the islands without touching the ground sounds like a pain

I like the ones where you have to drive a SUV into a chopper and killing someone with a mounted turret upside down. Some very good achievements, but the collectables really do ruin the list. Meh, You're not meant to play the game for achievements anyway.

At first glance, the Achievements in Crackdown 2 appear to encourage nothing but hours of grinding. Complete every blah blah, find every yadda yadda; that kind of thing. Scroll further down, however, and you'll remember why you love the Achievements from the first Crackdown. Rather than list them all, we'll give you just this one:

Yippee-Kai-Yay: Drive an Agency SUV into an airborne helicopter.

Find the rest at MyGamerCard.net.

I think they are some of the more interesting achievements I have seen. They aren't the typical "finish level a,b,c" type of thing.

The orb collection will drive me crazy, and make me start hearing them around the house - but the quest to catch 'em all is still fun. ...you know, like the poke-mans!

I think they are some of the more interesting achievements I have seen. They aren't the typical "finish level a,b,c" type of thing.

The orb collection will drive me crazy, and make me start hearing them around the house - but the quest to catch 'em all is still fun. ...you know, like the poke-mans!

I HATE THAT! It's like when I'm done playing Hexic and I close my eyes and night I can still see the matches in my head. Drives me crazy! My girlfriend also hates me because I turn the volume waaaay up on my surround sound so I can hear the orbs from further away. She may break up with me after this game comes out.

Well I unlocked all but one of the demo achievements the other day, then I went back to play a little more tonight and none of the achievements seem to be unlocked now. Not in the menu, and not at the end of the demo (when it gives you the list). Anyone else run into this?

Well I unlocked all but one of the demo achievements the other day, then I went back to play a little more tonight and none of the achievements seem to be unlocked now. Not in the menu, and not at the end of the demo (when it gives you the list). Anyone else run into this?

Just happened to me last night. me and my friend are going to regain them all. I think it is besause I dashboarded out of a game to save time. that apparantly wasn't a good idea.

Yea man, just get em again and dont dashboard or turn ur xbox off when its uploading or they all will delete. Just get them again and wait till they are uploading.