Help! Cant get Juggernaut Mission!!!

Ace2002

Ok so I am very frustrated here i only need one more achievement and thats the 15 mission one i have 14 of them but can't seem to get the juggernaut one. I'm on my 3rd play through and I have the max amount of brotherhood influence that I can have at this point and yet he wont give me the mission all he says is tell the x-men to stay out of my way, WTF!!! Please help.

Ok so I am very frustrated here i only need one more achievement and thats the 15 mission one i have 14 of them but can't seem to get the juggernaut one. I'm on my 3rd play through and I have the max amount of brotherhood influence that I can have at this point and yet he wont give me the mission all he says is tell the x-men to stay out of my way, WTF!!! Please help.

By saying you did 14 of the 15 means you did Northstar's mission and the way things are set up for that chapter only allows you to play one of the two and not both.

to do Juggernaut's you have to replay earlier chapters with important story choices and side with the brotherhood. The influence meter doesn't mean squat.

The solution is all over this board. Just replay Mission 5 and ask Nightcrawler to bring you to Mystique, and then replay Mission 6.

i've done just that, but after mission 5 it puts you back to the main menu, then when i select mission 6 it's back to northstar

i've done just that, but after mission 5 it puts you back to the main menu, then when i select mission 6 it's back to northstar

you'll run into both north star and juggernaut in mission 6 no matter what. The only change is that one of the two will give you their challenge when you ask about their mission and it should be dependant on the choice you made at the end of mission 5. Northstar = x-men, Juggernaut = brotherhood.