Worst Nightmare Rank 6

Got a question about this one and wonder if anyone who has played more/all of the game can enlighten me! If you don't know or remember this is the 4 exotic take-downs in one predator - Vent, Gel, Corner and Hanging Ledge. My question is how many predator rooms are there where these four are actually possible?

The obvious room seems to be Gotham Merchant Bank. I had been playing this room and was down to two guys. I didn't want to get spotted at all so figured I'd take out one of them before doing the ledge take-down on the last guy. WRONG! The last guy went and surrendered dammit! Since then I have carefully examined each room I've come to but haven't seen any room with a spot for all four. Vent and Corner are easy and I guess every room has them. Gel is a bit harder but there are enough rooms that do have the weak walls so it's just a case of finding them and positioning guys up. The killer seems to be the hanging ledge. I have trouble finding places where that one will even trigger.

My next stop in the game is the GCPD morgue. So are there any rooms from here forward where this can be done in?

Yes, there is another location that i just now discovered. I was having the same problem as you, and the only solutions i've found online referenced the bank.

If you want to know where, its in

blackgate, youll enter a room called "Nexus"... the order in which i did them was:

It is actually a pretty easy process (after it took me an hour trying every ledge in the room).

Here is the link:

Edited by O918

Yeah I did manage to do it there. Really sucks that the game is made so bad that there are only two oppertunities in a playthrough to get that one rank. I don't enjoy these games enough to play them again on harder difficulties (ie I'm shite at free flow and countering when I'm being prompted) so i guess I won't get any further anyway!

Yeah I did manage to do it there. Really sucks that the game is made so bad that there are only two oppertunities in a playthrough to get that one rank. I don't enjoy these games enough to play them again on harder difficulties (ie I'm shite at free flow and countering when I'm being prompted) so i guess I won't get any further anyway!

Its not really been made bad in that respect......I mean its a challenge and thus it would be far to easy if you could do all of them at any point...I mean if they where hidden and the only way you found out about them was having to look it up online then yeah I might agree with you.....But the challenges are in plan sight....

• 1 year later...
Its not really been made bad in that respect......I mean its a challenge and thus it would be far to easy if you could do all of them at any point...I mean if they where hidden and the only way you found out about them was having to look it up online then yeah I might agree with you.....But the challenges are in plan sight....

The first time I went to the bank and was a aware of the rank. But the second time I went there to kill.dead shot I got it. I thought I was going to have to wait until I go back to black gate.

• 3 months later...