Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate Giveaway

Webb

Cjmainy

Favourite FF game is probably FFX. FFX and FFX-2 both have amazing OSTs but I am choosing FFX because it has IMO the greatest OST of all time and has an amazing storyline as well as sidequests that are in the game (Penance, Dark Aeons etc.) and some out of the game. (No Sphere Grid [NSG] runthroughs.) It requires time, skill and dedication to achieve everything in the game.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: Dave4april

FF IX (9) is my favourite, love the story and graphics in it. I also think the characters are great and have immersive personalities. I like the way you can really customise your experience by naming the characters whatever you wanted to!!

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cipher Complex.

I would have to say Final Fantasy VII. My very first true FF game that I ever really played, pretty much the only FF game that I had on PlayStation and PC. To sum it up I really liked the story, and characters. It pretty much had the best RPG elements from those days.

I would also like to say Final Fantasy X, because it took that Next-Gen leap into Audio Voices, but i'm gona stick with FFVII because of childhood memories.

GamerTag = Beanboy83

My favorite Final Fantasy was, by far, Final Fantasy VII. The depth of the story, the characters and the side quests was amazing. I could write about the game for hours, but I think I'll spare everybody the headache of reading it.

Edited by Beanboy83