Finally 100% Achievements are unlocked

DavoK87

The Fix has Arrived people. All my Achievements have been Unlocked that have been on 100% for over a week now. I hope all your Achievement's are unlocked also. Thank you to the Xbox team For listening to us and fixing this issue :woop:

Edited by DavoK87

Fingers crossed we can continue to unlock achievements with no delay.

Hopefully There are no more issues like this I agree. I just can't Believe how long it has took to fix this. It must have been a much bigger issue then we thought. Thumbs up to the Xbox team for listening to us and resolving this issue.

I know it sucks (it happened to me) but I really couldn't stand the sooking about this issue.

It was well known that this issue and any issue for that matter gets resolved quickly but yet, they kept crying like someone shot their dog.

The Crazy Thing is, They have new about this for way longer then we thought. Apparently people have had Achievement's locked at 100% for months. They have only fixed this because it is now affecting more people then expected. I really don't think they would of fixed this problem for just a small amount of people otherwise this would have been fixed for them months back. Its kind of Pathetic if you ask me, That it has to be Affecting a large group of gamers for them to even consider fixing it. But oh well its fixed now and I Thank them for That

Mine isn't fixed. I still have one Titanfall achievement locked at 100%.

Has anyone had any glitched Trials Fusion achievements unlock yet? I have 3 in the dlc and 1 in the main game that are still locked.

My "Swallowed Whole" hasn't unlocked yet. Very annoying.

I would give it an Hour or so Guys. It might take a few hours for the Fix to reach Everyone. That's what I am Thinking anyway

I would give it an Hour or so Guys. It might take a few hours for the Fix to reach Everyone. That's what I am Thinking anyway

I'll continue rioting until mine unlocks. I just set my couch on fire. Next I'm going to loot my own stuff. :drunk

Edit: Achievement unlocked according to Smartglass. I gotta get a new couch. Shit.

Edited by WalterWhite

You seemed to have missed the point. I've had some unlock, but others are still locked. Clearly, the issue isn't entirely resolved and I have a feeling the achievement isn't going to just magically unlock like the others.

Sorry, I Misunderstood you. I thought you had them unlock since the previous post, Are the Achievement's you have left locked at 100%?? or are they just single Achievement's with no tracker?

Edited by DavoK87

I'll continue rioting until mine unlocks. I just set my couch on fire. Next I'm going to loot my own stuff. :drunk

Edit: Achievement unlocked according to Smartglass. I gotta get a new couch. Shit.

I couldn't help but laugh at this. I was feeling the same way until I checked my smartglass app and saw that my achievement I should have earned weeks ago finally decided to pop up as well! I am sorry for those that the fix didn't work for.. it seems Trials is still acting up? Anyway, thankfully I don't have to curse at my XB1 everyday seeing one achievement keeping me from completing a game! :D