Beta Question

KOX KingOfXbox

• 2 weeks later...
There are 2 separate codes, when you pre-order now you get a code to enlist for the actual code which doesn't get sent to you until the beta launches on July 17th

July 17th for PS users only**

They get a four day headstart over Xbox One gamers

July 17th for PS users only**

They get a four day headstart over Xbox One gamers

Are you sure? Because they already got to play the Alpha today(June 12th), would be a bit of a slap in the face if they get both this and another head start for the real beta.

Also the beta isn't just PS4/Xbox One, it is coming out for last gen.

That's what i'm reading online dude.

- I have a query regarding the beta..

I redeemed the beta code on the Bungie website, how will i end up downloading this on the Xbox One dashboard, will it just appear when it its available ?

Are you sure? Because they already got to play the Alpha today(June 12th), would be a bit of a slap in the face if they get both this and another head start for the real beta.

Also the beta isn't just PS4/Xbox One, it is coming out for last gen.

I'm in the Alpha beta for PS4, and my understanding. The PS4 gets both the Alpha and regular beta. Starting the 17th the PS3 and PS4 both get the "open" beta. Xbox One and 360 to follow suit shortly after.

• 4 weeks later...

I posted my code to the Bungie website a LONG time ago now....I have a bad feeling I wont receive my code for xbone......Even if thats the case tho, it's not a big deal for me cuz they put the beta on the worst possible days for me. I work 4 12 hour shifts that week and all four are the beta days :(

I will be too tired to play anyway

I posted my code to the Bungie website a LONG time ago now....I have a bad feeling I wont receive my code for xbone......Even if thats the case tho, it's not a big deal for me cuz they put the beta on the worst possible days for me. I work 4 12 hour shifts that week and all four are the beta days :(

I will be too tired to play anyway

You'll be able to choose your platform on the 10th of July and receive the Beta code.