• Citadel

Halo 4

• Abandon
  • Longbow
  • Solace
  • Skyline

Cannot. Wait!!!!

30 days!!

Is it confirmed that Forge is included? If not, why include the Halo 4 "Forge" base maps (Ravine, Impact, Erosion and Forge World)? Would they really include Forge-made variation maps (Settler, Relay and Ascent)?

So Forge is definitely confirmed but I guess the map bairants aren't. Still makes you wonder if we will see Forge maps in Matchmaking, such as all the Foundry variants that people make.

Taken from xbox.com

For the first time ever, the Master Chief's entire story is on one console. Featuring a re-mastered Halo 2: Anniversary, along with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo: Nightfall (a new digital series), and access to the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta. This is the definitive Halo experience, coming November 11, 2014.

Taken from xbox.com

For the first time ever, the Master Chief's entire story is on one console. Featuring a re-mastered Halo 2: Anniversary, along with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo: Nightfall (a new digital series), and access to the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta. This is the definitive Halo experience, coming November 11, 2014.

Hmm, we'll have to see then. The imgur.com album doesn't show the Halo: CEA maps and those were used on Reach's engine, so I won't be surprised if we don't get them.

Hmm, we'll have to see then. The imgur.com album doesn't show the Halo: CEA maps and those were used on Reach's engine, so I won't be surprised if we don't get them.

Ok so the Halo CE single player will run off of the anniversary graphics with the full 1080p and 60 fps. The Halo CE multiplayer will be the classic look at 1080p and 60fps.