Can't buy from Xbox.com

Try it from the console, see if that works.

I think more than likely its a sale price. Can't be too sure later if they might change the price back to normal sometime soon.

That will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon but I will report back with the results.

Yeah that is what I was thinking too. I mean, it doesn't seem very realistic that a game like this would have a normal price of $3.74.

I can't seem to buy this from Xbox.com. I did everything as per norm and then when I tapped the confirm option it gave me a message that said "runtime error". Is anyone else having this problem?

I couldn't buy it from Xbox.com either, but not because of a runtime error. My problem was I had $11 in my account/wallet but it kept telling me I couldn't buy it because I didn't have a valid credit card on file. No option to just pay for it out of my existing funds.

I couldn't buy it from Xbox.com either, but not because of a runtime error. My problem was I had $11 in my account/wallet but it kept telling me I couldn't buy it because I didn't have a valid credit card on file. No option to just pay for it out of my existing funds.

Yeah, the change from MSP to Currency now screwed up the option to pay it with just your remaining balance from the online XB store, I mean, even the PS Store can do this without issue, but XB Store, nope. Just wish they can fix it. >_>

Other than that, you can only do it from the console with your balance. Shame, I know, but what can you do.

Yeah, the change from MSP to Currency now screwed up the option to pay it with just your remaining balance from the online XB store, I mean, even the PS Store can do this without issue, but XB Store, nope. Just wish they can fix it. >_>

Other than that, you can only do it from the console with your balance. Shame, I know, but what can you do.

For me, paying with account balance only works when you're buying something for the Xbox One. But yeah it sucks.

Keep shouting at Microsoft (politely; no death threats or any of that bullshit) on social media until they fix it, I guess. :p

Nah, its alright, I mean, it was better when you can see your balance (and even MSP) before they changed it. But times change, and stuff.

It's not alright, and there's no reason for "the times" to change to something where you can clearly see on the page that you have money but it's telling you that you can't use it. They really ought to fix that shit.

Yeah, I can buy Xbox One games, why can't I buy Xbox 360 games anymore? :confused:

You can, you just need a credit/debit card to use it to buy 360 content on the xbox site. Weird really... >_>

But as mentioned before, just buy the content from the console, as its easier, and you can use your remaining balance on it.

You can, you just need a credit/debit card to use it to buy 360 content on the xbox site. Weird really... >_>

But as mentioned before, just buy the content from the console, as its easier, and you can use your remaining balance on it.

It's not easier all the time actually. It would have been easier for TC to buy it from Xbox.com. It would have been easier for me to buy it from Xbox.com too (my 360 was in the middle of updates when I was trying to buy it online. wanted to get it bought so I could have it start downloading after the updates finished, but nope, site don't work).

Why do you keep trying to defend and make shitty excuses for Xbox.com? It's broken. It doesn't work properly. It should be fixed so it does work properly. There is no excuse for Microsoft to leave it this way and no excuse to defend it being this way.