List of skulls for LASO Playlist.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/bulletins/the-halo-bulletin-your-journey-begins

Halo CE: Anniversary

Black Eye, Boom, Fog, Eye Patch, Foreign, Famine, Malfunction, Recession

Halo 2: Anniversary

Anger, Assassins, Black Eye, Blind, Boom, Catch, Fog, Eye Patch, Famine, Iron, Jacked, Malfunction, Masterblaster, Mythic, Recession, SO…ANGRY…, Streaking, That’s Just…Wrong, They Come Back, Thunderstorm

Halo 3

Black Eye, Blind, Catch, Cowbell, Famine, Fog, Grunt Birthday Party, Iron, IWHBYD, Mythic, Thunderstorm, Tilt, Tough Luck

Halo 4

Black Eye, Blind, Catch, Fog, Cowbell, Famine, Iron, Mythic, Thunderstorm, Tilt, Tough Luck

It seems 343 is aware of those game breaking skulls.

Edited by ShotyMcFat

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda turned off by this. Not saying I wont do these achs or anything.... just that it's bad form. They are picking and choosing skulls. It isnt LASO in Halo 2 if Envy (one of the original skulls) isnt turned on. LASO means all skulls. So it should be ALL skulls apart from the new ones addedin H2:A which would be up to their discretion. Selectively removing skulls is bad form for LASO.

Edited by lifeexpectancy

I'm kinda turned off by this. Not saying I wont do these achs or anything.... just that it's bad form. They are picking and choosing skulls. It isnt LASO in Halo 2 if Envy (one of the original skulls) isnt turned on. LASO means all skulls. So it should be ALL skulls apart from the new ones addedin H2:A which would be up to their discretion. Selectively removing skulls is bad form for LASO.

yeah i was thinking the same thing, the fans invented LASO right?

And now Legendary All Skulls On is not officialy LASO, it is LASO but not officialy, basicly LASO and LASO are two different things i guess, its weird

But im not at all disapointed with this new difficulty, its hard as hell!

Not a fan of Blind being turned on. I always considered it a for fun skull for machinima and such. It's not fun to have on like the others, it's just frustrating. Before I might have considered trying to get through the levels like a pro, but with Blind on I think I'm just going to do glitches to get through.

Ugh. I have got some challenging achievements in my days, but this is going to far. The LASO achievement and speed runs are just fu**king garbage.

LASO may be doable with a team. But still a frustrating experience no-less.

Easy, Bandana was never needed anyway. Just made an easy run even easier.

True, I don't mind not playing Halo: CE without it.

Honestly, though, they picked pretty easy skulls for CE anyways, it's definitely the easiest of the four LASO playlists.

I just need to know if LASO playlists saves progress, that way you don't have to do it in one sitting.

True, I don't mind not playing Halo: CE without it.

Honestly, though, they picked pretty easy skulls for CE anyways, it's definitely the easiest of the four LASO playlists.

I just need to know if LASO playlists saves progress, that way you don't have to do it in one sitting.

If I get the game early (tomorrow) will I be allowed to talk about it? 'cause I should be able to test it.

Where is it you're buying it from that you think you might be able to get it tomorrow?

Not going to say anything, but if not tomorrow, it should be the sunday, depends, I'll see what happens tomorrow, just depends on when Halo MCC gets delivered. Halo 4 got delivered 3 days early as far as I remember, hoping it's the same for this.

Not going to say anything, but if not tomorrow, it should be the sunday, depends, I'll see what happens tomorrow, just depends on when Halo MCC gets delivered. Halo 4 got delivered 3 days early as far as I remember, hoping it's the same for this.

Oh shit. Keep quiet Jake. Shhhhh. Lets hope the game is there tomorrow. If the game will be delivered late, we will hardcore camp outside the store. Might bring a tent and create a fire in the mall. Roast some marshmellows aswell while we're waiting.:p

Also, wouldnt Black eye cancel the regenerative ability of masterblaster or vice versa?

Edited by IDarK VorteXX

Oh shit. Keep quiet Jake. Shhhhh. Lets hope the game is there tomorrow. If the game will be delivered late, we will hardcore camp outside the store. Might bring a tent and create a fire in the mall. Roast some marshmellows aswell while we're waiting.:p

Also, wouldnt Black eye cancel the regenerative ability of masterblaster or vice versa?

Master Blaster gives you a regenerative over shield, so the over shield negates Black Eye's and Streaking's effects.