Anybody else hoping for a Park Simulator?

DarkReign2021

Anybody that's played Operation Genesis will know what I'm talking about when I say we need another Park Building JP game. JP:OG was an amazingly well-done simulator that suffered only from the lack of content and XBL support to supply additional DLC down the road. What the gaming community needs, in my opinion, is a sequel to Operation Genesis, Arcade, Retail or whatever, that takes everything the first game did and expands on it. Give us more rides, more dinosaurs, more customization, and pretty much all of the tools to create an exact replica of what the movie/book version of JP was meant to be.

(Even better, how about making the above-mentioned game with the Forgeworld mechanics from Halo: Reach. Complete customization and expansive design capability to encourage creativity and innovation in the park-building genre.)

Would love another park simulator! Although I've heard the new Jurassic Park game is going to be an episodic arcade game which kind of rules out the hope it would be a new and improved Operation Genesis.

However, we can hope that someone somewhere reads this and puts the wheels in motion! :)

Now that I think about it, I could really go for the PS1 "The Lost World" as well. 5 unique campaigns that allowed you to play as Grant, Sarah, Raptor, Rex, and Compy. That game was a blast back in the day.

Still, my heart is set on an Operation Genesis sequel. Especially since I've been playing a lot of games like Tropico 3 and Outpost: Kaloki lately. I'm itching for more strategy games and simulators >_<

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...