8x Cascade

nosajeel99

lol get in i let my mum have a go and her first go on classic mode she unlocked cascade x8!!!!  ;D

Now that is funny, shes so slow and cant even play it well, and theres all you stuck on it!

Its pretty much all luck to get a x8 cascade, all the pieces have to fall into the right place..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yey got my 8x cascade, just been playin endless mode and came close a few times to 8x but wud stop at 7x.

Then just the other day I got it and I'm happy now coz it is totally random., on lvl 77 on endless now and played for over a 1000 mins so gonna take ages but i just do a couple of levels a day and eventually ill get there.

well i aint been passed level 6 yet on action, i aint been playin it too much as im tryin to get thru marathon mode (lvl 80 now - just the 200 to go :S) after that its action mode then thats the 4 u start off with completed but still a way to go yet. this game is defo the rumble roses of arcade games for gettin the max score from achievements takes frikkin ages

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Now I've been playing for quite a while at Bejeweled 2, and here are my tips to get the 8x cascade.

First, you want to get good at the game by playing standard, puzzle or endless. I tried the action mode at my firsts steps with the game, but thats way too hard for a beginner. I, for myself, waited till I got around 100 levels in endless, and re-tried the action mode.

I didn't have the 8x cascade with 100 endless levels. I got a x8 and then a x9 on about 10 tries on action. Note that the achievement unlocks when you complete the action game (Time out).

Now I keep dying at level 8 on action....these achievements are way too hard. I wonder if the makers of this game even bothered to do 280 levels ?!?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

zafira, the guy (or gal) that leads the Endless Mode with 625 levels (:mad:OMG) has a x11 cascade !! with a score of over 295mil...

He played 972 hours... that's 40 1/2 days non-stop !!:eek:

Someone who plays 3hours a day would have to play every day for 324 days !! And playing 3hours a day is A LOT.

I don't know if I should cry ...

See for yourself :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=XRUAP6RSvYE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...