Does San Andreas (from marketplace) have achievements?

Iconoclast

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ive heard that when you go on this game, it disconnects you from xbox live. Is this true because i would only play it if i could talk to my mates. (I know this is a slightly different topic but there is no reason to make another thread for something like this)

That's actually sad. How many people would buy it if it had achievements? Probably hundreds if not thousands. It probably wouldn't be too hard to add like 20/30 achievements worth 500 G for example (altough I wouldn't like a 100% one, some side stuff was very annoying). I'd love to have this game in my profile.

Did this really need 5+ people to say that it doesn't have achievements?

If the questions been answered, leave the damn thread alone. It stinks of Post Count boosting.

When does that achievement pop? I might have to put a clan together and boost spam some messages :p

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best game of the series, the map was just huge. Shame there are no achievements, i have it for my PC & PS2 which i still own so not really any point in me downloading it for my xbox. A HD remake of this game would be brilliant but doubt they will make one. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does the original Xbox version work on the 360? Picking up a copy of that would probably be cheaper than downloading it?

I played it on PS2 before I got my 360, so I wouldn't mind playing it again, great game.

no, Unfortunately, PS2 games don't work for the PS3 and vice-versa. Xbox games don't work for Xbox 360 and vice-versa.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh...I was about to get it today for 800 MSP but I guess if it has no achievements, then I will not buy it. I am not a 100% completion-ist, but if I do not see those achievements pop up, I lose motivation to play a game after I beat the main storyline once. And I only buy games that are playable for me even after I beat the story line once. XD

• 2 weeks later...