Question about 6 month achievement

dropK1CK_ninJA

So,

I got this game cheap from GameFly and I'm getting mixed results with my question.

I don't have time just yet to dive into Crysis 2 but I was wondering if I could pop the game in, play a single multiplayer match (earning no achievements) and then still get the 6 month achievement on time; or do I need to play and get the 3 multiplayer matches achievement in order to start the timer?

Assume that I won't glitch for this achievement, please.

Thanks!

So,

I got this game cheap from GameFly and I'm getting mixed results with my question.

I don't have time just yet to dive into Crysis 2 but I was wondering if I could pop the game in, play a single multiplayer match (earning no achievements) and then still get the 6 month achievement on time; or do I need to play and get the 3 multiplayer matches achievement in order to start the timer?

Assume that I won't glitch for this achievement, please.

Thanks!

Assuming this shit game doesn't glitch on you, then yes. You only have to play one multiplayer match.

As usual the search function not working again, so I'll just pop my question here:

Do I have to hurry with this game's multiplayer and be afraid from server shut-downs or the multiplayer in this game is not effected by that / EA won't do that?

there are still enough gamers during the rush hours to get all achievements (you will probably need a boosting party for the 'cleaner' achievement).

the real challenge lies in getting unglitched achievements. there are people who rebooted 3 times and still haven't got 'tooled up'.

I and a bunch of other people haven't been able to get the 'dedication' achievement although it's been much more than 6 months since our first online matches.

anyway, servers can't go down as this game is entirely p2p.