Connected Careers - Guaranteed Starter positions

mott1993

Post here the positions that you have chosen that have immediately seen you start top (or second for some positions) of the depth chart. Also, post what type of player you created. I will update whenever there is a post.

QB:

Balanced: Seahawks, Chiefs

Pocket Passer: Cardinals, Bengals, Jaguars

West Coast: Vikings, Jaguars

Field General: Chiefs, Jaguars

RB:

Power back: Jets

Balanced: Redskins

Speed: Colts

WR:

Speed Receiver: Panthers, Texans

Balanced: Broncos

Possesion: Bears

Red Zone Threat: Texans

TE:

Vertical: Jaguars, Giants, Bears, Broncos

DL (defensive lineman):

Speed Rush DE: Bengals, Panthers

Pass rushing DT: Broncos

LB:

Prototype MLB: Colts

3-4 Pass rushing OLB: Packers, Eagles

DB:

Man-to-man cornerback: Patriots, Lions, Seahawks

Balanced Safety: Patriots

Prototype cornerback: Radiers

Playmaking Safety: Broncos

This is just to make getting the achievements a little easier. If something like this has already been done then this can be deleted

Edited by mott1993

I started from the beginning when I was a qb on the cardinals. don't know what play style it was but the other qb's ratings are low.

If you can under my career than purchace upgrades right at the top it tells you what type of player you are under scheme. the only other thing we would need to know is were you a high draft pick mid level or undrafted. I would guess a high draft pick. if you can look up what type of QB you were it would help alot.

If you can under my career than purchace upgrades right at the top it tells you what type of player you are under scheme. the only other thing we would need to know is were you a high draft pick mid level or undrafted. I would guess a high draft pick. if you can look up what type of QB you were it would help alot.

yeah i was a high draft pick and i was a pocket passer and started out maybe like an 84 or 85?

A OLB will start for the Eagles. I was created as a LOLB but started on the right. Forgot which type of linebacker I was so I will edit when I have it

EDIT: Nvm, been dropped down the depth chart for some odd reason, was a speed rusher I think

Edited by mott1993

you can release any player on any team by choosing the coach, start the season, cut the player(s) above 80ovr on the depthchart, then retire, choose start new career, make or choose a player for that team and make him a first round pick and you'll be the starter by default with an 80ovr

its that simple, rather than play for a team you dont want to.

if you want the most fun position with the most touches, id suggest being a running back with good catching, Walter Payton is perfect cause his attributes are almost 99 in everything by default.

plus the KR attribute is one of the cheapest so you can get up to starting returner and you'll be on the field for every kick/punt return, just pick single-man return formations, and you can audible every pass play for yourself to run a route and catch balls.

same with cutting position players, if theres a player on the team with a 90+ return rating, you can cut him as well to make sure you're put number 1 on returns.

Edited by eiVaL