My lovelorn dilemma

lid

I have been searching rigorously for my final 3 lovelorn villagers for the past few days and have not found one. I really want to finish my offline achievements and take this game back as it is really overdue. If anyone can provide me with what they thought were the toughest villager locations, and give me an idea on their whereabouts on the map the guide gives you, I would greatly appreciate it and deeply respect you.

And if theres any other type of guide that gives specific relative locations on these villagers let me know. Thanks in advance.

And I'm sorry for these naruto halp threads, but maybe this one can finish all the problems once and for all.

look at the achievement guide.

you've got a link whith a map whith all locations of villagers.

http://xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/325/UPpuX70=.jpg Sexy Girl 20 http://xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Stun all lovelorn villagers with the Sexy Jutsu.

After you unlock your Sexy Jutsu, you'll begin to notice villagers with hearts next to their frowny face. You need to use your sexy jutsu next to all 22 of them to stun them. Some of them have 2 or 3 hearts. In order to get them, you need to unlock the level 2 and 3 sexy jutsu. Thanks go to dn3000 for making this picture guide to where all of the lovelorn villagers are.

http://pix.nofrag.com/3/9/b/d02e513c4d66be6fe2156b4ca36af.html

Sorry, i didn't understand well your post, for the map i have the game but i didn't search for all the villagers.

Could you repost me the map and tell me which one you don't find or where you think there are?

I'll try to look for it and take you a screenshot of the location if i can.

for the moment i can't tell you if some are hard to find, the only thing i can say is that i've found 2 of them on the roof of buildings.

Oh I apologize buddy, it's alright I didn't mean to sound like an ass. :[

There are 5 jumbled up together in a line to the left of the ramen shop on the map. I'm certain I'm missing at least three of those.

I forgot the 360achievements.org community was better than I thought. ^_^ I'm new here so I hope you understand.

EDIT NOTE: after replaying one more time i found the last one, i've now 22/22, but i've found some of them before writing this guide so if someone could help completing it.

i've got 21/22, but some points aren't sure as i had found some of them before doing this challenge with the map. I hope someone could complete this. I've used the precedent picture and add numbers.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6103/cartenarutoik8.jpg

So here is the guide

1 In a garden

2 In a garden

3 In garden inside the building

4 In the trees on the roof , use ropes to go there

5 Sitting on a bench

6 Inside the garden, jump over the wood wall

7 On the street, sweeping

8 On the roof under a water tank

9 On the bridge between the two buildings

10 On a roof

11 on the roof

12 Sweeping in the street in front of the entrance

13 Sitting on a bench

14 Sweeping in the street

15 On the roof, you have to walk on the wall

16 Sitting on a bench near the shed

17 ???? I suppose he’s sweeping but I’m not sure ?????

18 Sitting on a bench, near the water

19 On the top of the tower, you need to use ropes + walking on the walls level3

20 On the roof

21 Climb the circular tower near 17 by walking on the wall, then use rope to go across the water, on the top you have a guy who make races. Go on the front of the building and let you drop of a level, he’s here.

22 ???? I don’t find it?????

Ooh, you work fast my friend, I think I should begin to help more o_o.

I have every single one on that list except number 22, and I'm absolutely sure of it. I have double-checked all of them and 22 is indeed the one I have missed. I guess we can begin our search for it, or if anyone else can be of assistance and lay eyes on this thread for once and confirm "number 22"s location we can get on with this achievement and hopefully make 100% of the villagers happy!

But thanks anyway man. nice work ;)

i've updated the guide.

i didn't re-find the n°22 sorry.

But what I can say is that during my first search the n°11 was not on the roof, i'm sure of it. yesterday after the movie i replayed and he was here!!!!!

so perhaps some villagers don't appear everytime. Is it normal or a bug:confused:

That explain why i can't re-find them. thanks.

I'll try to look near sakura to place him this evening (and update my post after). If you could tell me where is the other one, because i've found him while playing and i don't remember where he was.

Edit: on the guide thread there is another map, one of the missing guys is between the river and the building (the building is the one between 9 and12). I guess it's the one near sakura, i'll check this this evening.

Yeah #17 is another hard one to get, I've checked the other threads and they're having problems too. You know you may be right, there might have been certain updates, or there could be a bug, or maybe it has moved around on purpose. Sorry I can't be of much help but this achievement is a tough one. 0_0

one of the missing guys is between the river and the building (the building is the one between 9 and12).

i've checked this place it's true, look at the underwally thead http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51291

this place is indicated.

But i haven't found this villager yet, now i'm 23/22 !!!!!!!

That's strange. by the way still miss the correction of N°17, i'll update my map when i'll be sure of his position.

I'm standing right near number 17 now.. he doesn't have those hearts and no matter how much I use it I only get level 1 sexy jutsu. strange stuff.

I'll try to find that one near sakura and see if I get my achievement :p

edit: yeah that was the one I was missing.

Number 17 on the map in the guide isn't doing anything :p

so here is the new map corrected (thanks to underwally)

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5510/cartenarutoik8ie2.jpg

and here is the new guide

1 In a garden

2 In a garden

3 In garden inside the building

4 In the trees on the roof , use ropes to go there

5 Sitting on a bench

6 Inside the garden, jump over the wood wall

7 On the street, sweeping

8 On the roof under a water tank

9 On the bridge between the two buildings

10 On a roof

11 on the roof

12 Sweeping in the street in front of the entrance

13 Sitting on a bench

14 Sweeping in the street

15 On the roof, you have to walk on the wall

16 Sitting on a bench near the shed

17 he's sitting on a bench near the water.

18 Sitting on a bench, near the water

19 On the top of the tower, you need to use ropes + walking on the walls level3

20 On the roof

21 Climb the circular tower near 17 by walking on the wall, then use rope to go across the water, on the top you have a guy who make races. Go on the front of the building and let you drop of a level, he’s here.

22 ??? I suppose he's on the roof but i can't refind it

I prefer remake the post rather than update the previous one, to see which villagers are a problem. I think this game has bugs, i've currently found 23/22 villagers.

i'll try a new story to try to find the exact position of N°22, to complete this guide, because in my actual save i can't find him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have used every map displayed on this forums, and im missing the one that everyone keeps changing, ive checked every changed dot and rechecked, on every level too, and cant find this last guy. if possible can someone link a video showing everyone found, or even a new map would b nice, as long as it shows this hidden perv.

• 1 month later...

I know that this is really late but seeing as i jus rented the game it couldnt be helped. by now if you havent found number 22 then u will now.the map is correct he his over there... climb to the top of the tower there should be race guy practicing kata.alk over to the noth ledge of the building, hang off the edge and drop right onto mr.22 thanks to your map u saved me alot of time as i only had 16 from playing through the story mode. at 1st i deleted it thinking i had info as you took 22 off the 2nd map... but it is correct.

• 3 weeks later...