My Chao always trips 5 seconds in

I'll have to check...

Also; this didn't happen when I had a child Chao. Seems to hae happend after it grew to adulthood.

Also, also; now when I pick it up it has the angry emotiball, but I used to get the love emotiball.

Also, also, also; it seems to sleep alot now. Almost every time I leave it alone it just goes back to sleeping. Sometimes it will walk around, but rarely.

Well what is your Chao general attitude?

Is it a smile face? "V" mouth.

Is it a sad face? "^" mouth.

Is it a lazy face? With half closed eyes permanantly.

If you have a lazy Chao then it will sleep a lot.

You could try raising his running stat, that might help it's tripping.

If your Chao is mad at you, you might have hit it on accident.

Well what is your Chao general attitude?

Is it a smile face? "V" mouth.

Is it a sad face? "^" mouth.

Is it a lazy face? With half closed eyes permanantly.

If you have a lazy Chao then it will sleep a lot.

You could try raising his running stat, that might help it's tripping.

If your Chao is mad at you, you might have hit it on accident.

I'll check it's face.

I have hit it by accident quite a few times, thanks to Sonic and his inability to actually pickup animals properly.

I'll check it's face.

I have hit it by accident quite a few times, thanks to Sonic and his inability to actually pickup animals properly.

Use :xbut: to pick up Chao and objects instead of :bbut:. That will help lessen the times you accidentally hurt your Chao.

Hatch a Chao naturally(let the egg hatch on its own) and you'll get a happy Chao personality.

Throw the egg, or shake it and you'll get an unhappy Chao personality or a lazy Chao personality.

If you shake it for the perfect amount of time you get a super happy Chao personality.

I don't think Chao personality will affect its ability to win though, but it does affect its behavior in the Chao garden. Unhappy Chao for example are prone to helping themselves to fruit on the ground, so if you set down an expensive fruit make sure no unhappy Chao are nearby.

Use :xbut: to pick up Chao and objects instead of :bbut:. That will help lessen the times you accidentally hurt your Chao.

Hatch a Chao naturally(let the egg hatch on its own) and you'll get a happy Chao personality.

Throw the egg, or shake it and you'll get an unhappy Chao personality or a lazy Chao personality.

If you shake it for the perfect amount of time you get a super happy Chao personality.

I don't think Chao personality will affect its ability to win though, but it does affect its behavior in the Chao garden. Unhappy Chao for example are prone to helping themselves to fruit on the ground, so if you set down an expensive fruit make sure no unhappy Chao are nearby.

This Chao is the only one I actually let hatch on it's own. It took a long time.