Does anybody feel like driving now?

KFZ Scrubs

Cars are basically useless now, especially once you upgrade glide and stuff like that.

The only stuff that's ok are the two attack helicopters, the one fast motorcycle and 3 of the cars.

Yea, just got unlimited sprint.... I probably run faster than cars and can topple anything in my way. The only thing I bother flying is the eagle plane... and that's not often

I only use the Void if i need to go a distance to the waypoint, anything over 1.5k i jump in and fly.

I'm going to be driving just because of the music.

You can have the music playing while out of the vehicles I believe. I normally turn music volume down in games so can't confirm this.

I haven't progressed too far story wise, but I've already unlocked max sprint speed, max jump speed, sprinting up walls, and infinite sprint (which by the way they give you far too easily). There is absolutely zero point in using vehicles.

Yea, I mean... you can cut corners and jump over everything. much faster and versatile than cars

I loaded up SR3 after beating this one and it felt so weird not being able to jump very high or sprint at super speed. Driving felt much more natural in SR3 though whereas it seems much harder to do in SR4. It seems like there is a lot more traffic in SR4 always getting in your way whereas you could easily slalom between cars in SR3. Flying aircraft in SR4 seems pointless though, other than to make nuking easier.

while it is true that the addition of the new superpowers makes driving less time efficient, i still love driving around the city looking for cool places to do jumps and i also love customizing a bunch of cool cars and having a nice collection in my garage

i spent quite a few hours in past saints row games building nice car collections in my garages....it's just something i've always enjoyed

i am definately not denying that the new powers allow you to travel the world in a much more efficient manner. i am simply expressing how much i still love driving around also

I'm worried SR4 may have spoiled me for GTAV. SR4 almost feels like an open world superhero game. Gliding and super sprint I feel like I could never go back. I'm honestly worried I won't enjoy GTAV as much now.

hmmmm, even though saints row is insanely fun, i don't think u have to worry about it ruining your gta experience....lol