Have You Played With A Dev?

xSkullDemon41x

I definately played with a developer. His GT is Ownage on toast, he had the pixelated guns mentioned. Like a blue outline on an invisible lancer lol. He had a crazy character in a white cap I've never seen before, along with having an epic badge rather than a medal, was pretty cool ^_^

it was big rig dizzy i am 199% sure of it.

http://i56.tinypic.com/311l2sh.jpg

I normally don't comment on people who don't normally tell people how to write, but if you Wikipedia sawed-off, the first sentence says its called a sawn-off in other countries, namely the UK. So now you understand where it comes from. Jerk.

Wikipedia? Really? Anyone can edit Wikipedia, for all we know someone could have decided to say that sawn-off is an alternative spelling for the weapon.

Wikipedia? Really? Anyone can edit Wikipedia, for all we know someone could have decided to say that sawn-off is an alternative spelling for the weapon.

You realize there are some pretty serious and high quality moderators on Wikipedia that keep track of changes made and pages added, right? They try not to let much bullshit get through. I've added shit pages before as a joke, and they were taken down within 24 hours or less. The deletion process just takes a while since it has to be reviewed by a board or some such.

Anyways, if you double check the whole "sawed-off" and "sawn-off" on other sources, what the poster said was correct. Both spellings are accepted depending on your location (UK or US).

Just recently played with a guy named "Dialogue" who had the "I made this!" medal and a golden character. He was level 100 and his bio mentioned that he works for Epic.

Not sure if he's legit, though; he has all the achievements in an extremely strange order and he was pretty bad at the game (killed him four times). ;)

Well, since we're veering off topic anyways, I'll agree with this statement. Wikipedia should always be taken with a grain of salt. There is a reason why no credible higher level educational institution will accept references from Wikipedia.

On topic: That is a pretty sweet weapon skin (translucent blue), though, it would make you stick out like a locust at a tea party... unless it was a locust tea party.

It's SAWED-OFF, for Christ's sake. I normally don't tell people how to write, but how can so many people write it wrong... I can't even understand where the SAWN part comes from. Jesus.

Oh shit I forgot whatever America say goes right. If you took 20 seconds to look it up you would see that the Sawn part comes from the English as we say Sawn-off and Americans say Sawed-off. So everyone who writes it as Sawed-off is wrong and everyone who writes it as Sawn-off is right. Just so ya know.:woop:

It's SAWED-OFF, for Christ's sake. I normally don't tell people how to write, but how can so many people write it wrong... I can't even understand where the SAWN part comes from. Jesus.

Thank you. Its about time someone else said what I've been thinking.

It is sawed-off. That is what it is listed as in the menu. Has nothing to do with American Elite-ism or whatever you are trying to make it out to be.

Its about the same as us saying that you Brits enjoy coffee and cookies instead of tea and crumpets or whatever the hell you do over there. Then when you correct us we demand that you're ignorant because we call it coffee and cookies instead.

No offense, but it is what it is. Epic named it. Therefore it shall be called.

Edited by Eighty 0ne