thermoregulator - 3 a ranks in part 2

survivor - 3 a ranks in part 3

blind master - all a ranks or higher on normal

mortal - s ranks on 10 separate episodes any difficulty

obliterator - beat game using mortal gauge

augur - beat game using blind master gauge

Edited by J Plastik

i had defender by 9 .

i did start on hard got 4 a's and a b and 2 c's.

but now starting normal for some s ranks.

and to me it look like it count's one grade per episode for the gauges. so no need to a or s episode 1 three times

Edited by Orphen24
fogot a t

when i check the gauge menu in my language it says that you can get a new gauge by getting a A rank on all stages in any difficulty;

which gauge is it, blind master ?

if someone can confirm this because i've just read it was A rank on normal or higher.

thx

i just finished the game on easy with the mortal gauge but without the real episode 18. Do i have to finish this episode as well? because i didn´t unlock the obliterator gauge or is it because i didn´t choose new game. i played the hole game again over the episode selection.

edit: oh i just saw the chekmarks in the menu which says episode 18 twice -.-. i hate the last chapter and the final boss

Edited by MikeSEMILIA

i just finished the game on easy with the mortal gauge but without the real episode 18. Do i have to finish this episode as well? because i didn´t unlock the obliterator gauge or is it because i didn´t choose new game. i played the hole game again over the episode selection.

edit: oh i just saw the chekmarks in the menu which says episode 18 twice -.-. i hate the last chapter and the final boss

you need that one too

you can check your progression in the gauge menu

edit : oh i just saw you saw the checkmarks lol

when i check the gauge menu in my language it says that you can get a new gauge by getting a A rank on all stages in any difficulty;

which gauge is it, blind master ?

if someone can confirm this because i've just read it was A rank on normal or higher.

thx

anyone can aswer this ?

yes all A's is blind

yes but it is all A's on any difficulty according to the gauge menu, i miss a few A's in part III to confirm this.

EDIT : I confirm it's all A's any difficulty

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3839/gaugerequirement.jpg

Edited by Utako

It should be in the gauges menu i believe

Hmm do you have to bet the game 1st for them to show up? I beat the 1st 10 episodes with S's, got the mortality gauge and started over using it with chapter select. I don't see any progress in the menu for the gauge though. I guess I'll find out after I beat the game.

Hmm do you have to bet the game 1st for them to show up? I beat the 1st 10 episodes with S's, got the mortality gauge and started over using it with chapter select. I don't see any progress in the menu for the gauge though. I guess I'll find out after I beat the game.

I'm not sure since whenever i did a new game, I'd finish it in one sitting. You could always work from the last episodes of the game and work towards the start of the game if your not sure

Some more info about the gauges that I copied from another forum post in gamefaqs.

Avenger - default

Defender - You take less damage

Destructor - Unlimited gauge fills faster

Thermoregulator - recover from overheating faster

Survivor - extends the length of time you can be in Unlimited Mode

Blind Master - hides all gauges, including your overheating gauge

Augur - automatically counters

Mortal - you have less health

Obliterator - Unlimited gauge always at maximum