Games you enjoy watching...

Emmeba

My hubby is a big game player, and for a long time we only had the one tv. So, I got to watch a lot of games being played.

What sort of games do you like watching other people play?

I like story lines, with good atmospheric elements, things like Bioshock 1&2, Assassins Creed 1 (he hasn't played #2 yet). Not as big a fan of watching games like COD, but some of those are good.

Currently watching Singularity and just finished Dead to Rights Retribution.

anytime i would watch my brothers played games back in the day, i would love to watch games like GTA, or a scary game like Resident Evil 2, and even the occasional racer, it just depends, a lot of the time i spent watching my brothers play Halo 2 on Original Xbox waiting for them to get off so i can play lol

Heavy Rain for the PS3! :woop:

But honestly, even playing the game is like watching it! I suggest if you have a Playstation to get Heavy Rain. Both of you will have a blast.

I second that statement, I don't have a PS3 but my brother does, so i went and rented it one day. My god Heavy Rain was the most fun i've probably had on the PS3 right next to Uncharted 2.

I don't mind watching my friends play online - Halo, Gears, even CoD. Anything outside of that, I don't really want to watch.

EDIT: Actually, I don't mind watching my friends play either Rock Band or Guitar Hero. Mainly because I enjoy the music they would be playing and because I suck at the game something fierce. :(

Edited by Burning Karma

I suggest Indigo Prophecy from the Xbox Orginals

Lost Odyssey and Final Fantasy XII for the RPG games that have great storyline/cut scenes

Bioshock, Alan Wake, and Dead Space for the action games.

Hell yes to all those i guess. FF7 is the only one which would be like meh? since its more exciting for the person just to play it, it can be pretty boring to watch. Indigo Prophecy is BOMB ASS! that's my favorite Original Xbox/PC game of 2004/2005 whenever it was released. Although i thought Dead Space lacked on scares, it can be pretty fun to watch people who don't like scary games play it lol.

Hell yes to all those i guess. FF7 is the only one which would be like meh? since its more exciting for the person just to play it, it can be pretty boring to watch.

That's actually 12, not 7. :p

But I think he meant XIII since XII was released on the PS2 and all the other games he mentioned are current gen titles.

That's actually 12, not 7. :p

But I think he meant XIII since XII was released on the PS2 and all the other games he mentioned are current gen titles.

oops my bad lol. Yeah i thought i might have been wrong but thats the only Final Fantasy anyone ever talks about so i thought i would have been right lol