Your least favorite character

amuro98

We all have our favorite characters to play...but what about your least favorite character to play?

So far, mine would have to be Guan Suo, with his stupid billiard ball and pool cue attack. I found nothing redeeming about this guy and it was certainly no fun using him.

Gyuki.

There is not anything remotely good about Gyuki. His hits are FAAARRRRRR too low damage for as slow as he is, his fastest attack is about as fast the processing power of a wooden computer running vista's tropical service pack, and he's ugly and an easy target to boot.

Not a single character in the game isn't better than him. This includes Gracia. Hell, that includes the WO2 version of Gracia where she didn't even have useful moves.

@amuro - The guy with the billiard cue is Guo Jia. Guan Suo is the nunchaku user with the flower in his head. #TMYK

IF I were to say my least favorite character, I'd say Yoshimoto Imagawa. I have NEVER liked this guy and his attacks feel even worse than last game's.

Oops, yeah I meant Guo Jia. Stupid billiard cue. I hardly doubt the demonic horde will respond well to being poked in the collective eye by that...

I haven't played Yoshimoto yet, but as I recall from SW2 at least he had a decent crowd-clearing attack, but was otherwise as slow and unwieldy as Dong Zhou.

Just over 50% done.

I just got Guo Jia, and personally I think he's pretty good, his X, X, X, Y attack does a ton of damage, and hits really far ahead of him. His Musou attack is awesome, it does hundreds of combos, and really fills up the Triple Attack Bar.

So far my least favorite would have to be the Qiao twins, their fans just don't do enough damage.

This game make just about every character useful I've found though, the first two games had a ton of just useless characters. Gracia was just terrible in the second game, don't have her yet in 3.

Edited by Earthbound_X

The Qiao sisters got seriously nerfed after DW3 and haven't been the same since. Their movesets used to be similar to Sun Shang Xiang's but with greater reach. This allowed them to mow down mobs with ease.

Now, however, they're both so weak.

From my farming so far, I have to say Mitsunari Ishida is the worst, especially that depressing musou attack.

You should all leave Gracia alone, she used to one hit enemies is WO2 chaos difficulty on horseback with xxxy. It was epic.

It's not a one hit if it's a combo... Just saying...

That aside, what the hell kind of weapon did you have on her? I didn't ever touch her till she was lv90 with the strongest weapon she could get and she was still hitting for low damage on normal.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Gyuki.

There is not anything remotely good about Gyuki. His hits are FAAARRRRRR too low damage for as slow as he is, his fastest attack is about as fast the processing power of a wooden computer running vista's tropical service pack, and he's ugly and an easy target to boot.

Not a single character in the game isn't better than him. This includes Gracia. Hell, that includes the WO2 version of Gracia where she didn't even have useful moves.

He's not that bad all, specially once you get him his 4 star weapon. Fun on anything and everything below Chaos. His AoE damage is great, and he can take hits without being knocked back.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...