Collectible Locations

WhineyRabbit

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea if consuming the optional innocents counts for the achievement to consume 10 or less.

they Dont.

Ive got Dr. John Tynes, and my Pedestrians consumed = 0

I cant help but think this consume 10 or less civilians deal is gonna be easy, all Im worried about is stealth consumes accidentally hitting a pedestrian instead of the web of intrigue target.

I think im going blind, I cant find the 12th Hint marker...

EDIT: nm mistook it for an 18

Edited by SpinelesS

all Im worried about is stealth consumes accidentally hitting a pedestrian instead of the web of intrigue target.

i don't think you can do that. i've stealth consume all my victim with a whole bunch of people around. even in weird hard to see camera angles it always grabs the correct person. i think the system is made that way.

also does anyone know if one of the consumable dieds by accident does he or she respawns? there are times i see the red mark on the map but when i get there an infected kills them.

Edited by mrsantos

i don't think you can do that. i've stealth consume all my victim with a whole bunch of people around. even in weird hard to see camera angles it always grabs the correct person. i think the system is made that way.

also does anyone know if one of the consumable dieds by accident does he or she respawns? there are times i see the red mark on the map but when i get there an infected kills them.

yes, they do respawn. it actually says so in the game

as helpful as this is.. I am 99% sure its not allowed. I remember back when I was playing assassins creed they wouldn't let people post the scans of the strategy guide showing all the flags because of copyrights. but.. I wont tell if you wont ;P plus, i already saved all the pics ;P

Im pretty sure thats the way it works (everyone hard up for the maps camps the forum, gets them, then they get taken down)

FYI: just collected Landmark 49 (top of smoke stack) Thermal Vision makes landmarks glow - not sure how close you have to be however.

Im pretty sure thats the way it works (everyone hard up for the maps camps the forum, gets them, then they get taken down)

FYI: just collected Landmark 49 (top of smoke stack) Thermal Vision makes landmarks glow - not sure how close you have to be however.

well in that case i also have the e guide so if they do take the maps down send me a PM an i'll email you whatever section you need. or just give you a megaload link for the e guide. in pdf format.

Wow this is incredibly detailed...thanks a lot man i'm getting the game in 5 hours (so fucking excited!) and i was worried about the collectibles since there were no maps for them yet but now i stumble onto this masterpiece and all my worries went right out the window.

Prototype FTW!

as helpful as this is.. I am 99% sure its not allowed.
Then do what i did, Save everything to your computer before it gets taken down LOL Better safe than sorry Edited by AnimisticNero