Gears of War: Annex Challenge Discussion

Anyone want to be on my team? Reply below to become a part of my team.

1. J Lo x360a

I believe both of these people are looking to be on a team, so feel free to PM them as that is how I got my team together...just trying to help out since the signup date is close...

i want inn

i need a team but im pretty rusty as i havnt played in a long time.

I believe both of these people are looking to be on a team, so feel free to PM them as that is how I got my team together...just trying to help out since the signup date is close...

Thanks. Now I just need one more person and for those 2 people to reply back saying if they are up to it or not...

only 6 teams.

and do you only get 1 match you win u stay you loose your out?

Yea so far only 6 teams and today is the last day for sign-ups! Hurry up guys get your teams ready and posted ASAP!

Tournament directors Crash & Graf1k could answer can confirm this but as I understand it the tournament will be played until each team has played each other once, best records wins.

Tournament directors Crash & Graf1k could answer can confirm this but as I understand it the tournament will be played until each team has played each other once, best records wins.

Yes, I believe this is the method we are going with. Tomorrow is the deadline and then we will get it set up as to who plays who each week.

• 1 month later...