Achievement Trading Thread (Full Boat Goes Here Too!)

Krazie

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to boost the expert of war along with full boat and the 5-star threat achievement. With expert of war I'm only concerned with killstreaks and a couple of the kills with the vehicles, besides that I'm just going to play whatever. If there is a group of dedicated boosters than I shall pick up the game again from my friend and we can have at it :)

GT: Smiles90

hello my fellow acheivement hunters,i am looking to join/start a boosting session to get the following achievements:vehicle expert/expert of war/squad commander/full boat.as always the favor will be returned to those who help me get mine and need help getting theirs.i figure i will need a minimum of 15 gamers to creat a skrimish gamemode boosting session and if squad commander/full boat cannot be obtained through that gamemode 8 more gamers will be needed to create a 24player gamemode session.my gamertag is:THEE D3ViL,i am on everyday early evening to about 2-3am(PST)California.just send me a request so i can join or we can disscuss orcastrating a group/time/date that can work around the schedules of those who are seeking their online achievements.i hope to hear back from those who read this and are willing to help me in my search to achieve these achievements as i will help them in theirs.thank you

I wouldn't stick around for long because I intend not to use the online pass. Medal of Honor, Squad Commander and Weapon Expert would be the only MP cheevos I go after (Full Boat maybe).

Please if I can provide mutual benefit, join me.

1. Himuton

Just 4 of us are needed.

For Full Boat dudes, feel free to add me too. Although I wouldn't actively seek out this nonsense, I wouldn't care capitalizing on opportunities.

And a question. Can I try Weapon Expert with the default M4 with much success? Does it feel like a stone age gun compared to other unlockables?

And a question. Can I try Weapon Expert with the default M4 with much success? Does it feel like a stone age gun compared to other unlockables?

I just got my 200 kills and 10 kill streak with it yesterday. It's still a good weapon.

Add me for Expert of War boosting. I'm looking for camo challenges and helicopter challenges. After getting to level 50 and not having those I just want to be done with this F'ing game. I have June 10th-23rd off so please hit me up if you want to get a boosting session going. I'll stick around until everyone has their challenges complete.

GT:mr xenon