Midnight Release Treat!

SteroidalEagle

So, me and my dad went out on Monday night to go pick up Gears 3. He pre-ordered at Best Buy for me (for the Mech Baird) and I pre-ordered at the mall across the street (gamestop). We buzzed by Best Buy and seen it was open, and long story short, it was a mess. Just unorganized with a nerdy kid trying to sell me a protection plan on my disc, and describing how he wants to mod his Gears Vault. So we went over to Gamestop, paid of my 'pre order' which I fully paid for anyways, and get Commando Dom. As we were waiting in line, the store manager walked down the line of people, and asked people questions while holding this Gears clock counting down to midnight, so he walks up to me and asks, "Where was Dom's first assualt as a commando?" Really?! As a person that read all the books, I said Ashpo Fields, boom. Win. So after picking up my Epic Edition we went over to Best Buy, got the game AND they gave away a Gears 3 shirt, comic, skully cap, mini Gears 3 controller and a key chain neck band. Pretty good night (Minus the wait for the Mechanic Baird.)

100_0625

Edited by SteroidalEagle