"Official" Bitching Thread

The worst parts of #1 was the "cod parts", so sniping only is better than if they tried to copy cod again...

this would make it even worse, COD sniping makes NO sense, distance travelled and angle of shot aint simulated in COD, its no skill point and click...

The worst parts of #1 was the "cod parts", so sniping only is better than if they tried to copy cod again...

That's what I heard. I guess I like the idea of it being the reverse of COD - sniping missions with some assault ones, as opposed to COD's assault with some sniping

But you're right, better none than terrible ones.

My biggest problem with this is the length of the story. First playthrough was on expert and apart from about 3 annoying bits it was a breeze. Can't help but feel this DLC is just an on disc mission though. Wouldn't be surprised if theirs about 3 or 4 in total.

• 2 weeks later...

The dlc is glitchy as hell!!!

For a start playing on casual is like elite for the main campaign,and whenever I died the mini map would just disappear! Also the first collectables on last rites-the one on the table is 'stuck' it just won't let me pick it up!! And I have just that last achievement to complete the dlc,a but disappointed as it only took about 3 hours. As for the main campaign it was a breeze on elite,not as bad as people make out but not one of the best either.

I am liking this A LOT. Looks real good, fun missions, game plays well and enjoying how it doesn't fail you automatically for raising alarms and such.

Can't wait to dig into the MP.

OOOOO man are you in for a treat. If you are into laggy mp. This is the game mode for you. Also a HUGE treat if you are into camping. OOOO and don't even get me started on how much fun it is to take the full match just to move across the map. You move like a 1000 soldier. You my friend are in for a fucking treat!!!

OOOOO man are you in for a treat. If you are into laggy mp. This is the game mode for you. Also a HUGE treat if you are into camping. OOOO and don't even get me started on how much fun it is to take the full match just to move across the map. You move like a 1000 soldier. You my friend are in for a fucking treat!!!

Yeah, played it. Hated a lot of it. Boosted all the achievements and moved on. Need to get the rest of the Campaign, so I can be done with it. I'll probably skip any DLC unless it's CHEAP.

• 5 months later...
many times during the game while in prone or shooting or even moving. you suddenly start moving backwards. enough to not play it till it is updated and fixed.

I just picked this up today and thought my controllers had gone bad (all at the same time, right?). This is annoying to the point where I already want to put the game down permanently. What's worse is that the problem seems to get worse as I am progressing through each level. I first noticed this drift in Act 1 Level 3. Now that I am in Act 2 it seems like I can't keep my guy still. Just got killed for the 10th time or so because I keep moving.

This is something the developer should seriously be looking at fixing, low budget game or not. If you can't get the controls right, you need to be in another business. No control, no game.

• 11 months later...

Had no problems with that... except when my heartrate was up. I've really been enjoying this game. Doing a playthrough onbthe hardest mode now.

I already finished the DLC which was quite fun too but the environment is less interesting. Bit too expensive, in hindsight.

What does piss me off is that apparently DLC weapons don't count for the MP achievements. Just noticed that I should have an achievement and don't. After looking at the guide I know why.

I suck at the MP so it's probably gonna take a while. Oh well... I actually do like the multiplayer... Yup. Too bad I can only find games at night, usually hosted from the states... while I live in Europe.