800 ORBS and all is well

WarriorPriest13

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done mate. Did you use a guide/map to get these, and if so what one? cheers

I used a combo of the guides on here and the guide book you can buy from stores. All I did was beat an area's bosses, the divided that area up into sections and got all the orbs in that section before I moved on. Takes some time but you make sure you get them all that way, and keeps me from pulling out my hair looking for the last one or two orbs.

I've got like 14 Hidden Orbs left (pisses me off, stupid IGN guide or whatever), but tracked down another guide and will have the rest of those soon. Got my 500 Agility Orbs a couple days ago... finished all my rooftop and auto races yesterday. Just need to finish off my Hidden Orbs, get the Stunt Rings (hopefully they'll re-appear... I haven't seen some that I haven't gotten yet in a while)... oh, and the co-op missions. If someone wants to bash through time-trials with me, FR and PM gamertag "John Q Taxpayer".

I've got like 14 Hidden Orbs left (pisses me off, stupid IGN guide or whatever), but tracked down another guide and will have the rest of those soon. Got my 500 Agility Orbs a couple days ago... finished all my rooftop and auto races yesterday. Just need to finish off my Hidden Orbs, get the Stunt Rings (hopefully they'll re-appear... I haven't seen some that I haven't gotten yet in a while)... oh, and the co-op missions. If someone wants to bash through time-trials with me, FR and PM gamertag "John Q Taxpayer".

Hey if you want to help me with the last four races I will be happy to help you with the stunt rings.

can somebody tell me how to get the agility orb on top of the globe looking thing in the south east corner of shai-gen? i try climbing to it, but can't seem to get a hold of anything.

Well this isn't going to make sense...but here goes...

Find horizantol ledges AND diagonal ones to grab on to. There is a certain way to grab on to the diagonal ones. Basically, if you jump on the right part, where the angle of the ledge is not severe, than you'll get up. At a certain point, you can just jump and run the rest of the way

Ahh... just finished my 800. :drunk

What a pain in the ass. Especially the hidden orbs.

On a related note, how did everyone get the hidden orb on the obelisk in front of Wang's Tower? I probably spent a couple hours just on that one. Jumped off of Wang's Tower twice to get it, but missed both times. So I ended up just tossing around cars, busses and dumpsters until I could form a stack that would get me high enough to grab onto the notches in the obelisk. A great many civilians died in the acquisition of that orb. Of course, if I were to see someone lifting busses and throwing them around, I'd stay the fuck out of his way... but that's just me.

i diddnt find all 800, but i did find all 500 agility :woop: :woop: :woop: i just found my last agility orb and im soo damn happy :woop: :woop: :woop: (if you couldnt tell :D)

now i just need 53 more hidden...and incase anyone is wondering i found all 500 agility orbs on my own without a guide so im even happier :woop:

i diddnt find all 800, but i did find all 500 agility :woop: :woop: :woop: i just found my last agility orb and im soo damn happy :woop: :woop: :woop: (if you couldnt tell :D)

now i just need 53 more hidden...and incase anyone is wondering i found all 500 agility orbs on my own without a guide so im even happier :woop:

Where did you find your last agility orb.

On a related note, how did everyone get the hidden orb on the obelisk in front of Wang's Tower? I probably spent a couple hours just on that one. Jumped off of Wang's Tower twice to get it, but missed both times. So I ended up just tossing around cars, busses and dumpsters until I could form a stack that would get me high enough to grab onto the notches in the obelisk. A great many civilians died in the acquisition of that orb. Of course, if I were to see someone lifting busses and throwing them around, I'd stay the fuck out of his way... but that's just me.

I'm on 499 for agility and need 3 more for hidden, I did the same thing for Wangs tower, piled up cars and buses and everyting else to get it... A great many civilians died in the effort for me as well. They just kinda get in the way.....

Lets just say I got the obelisk up the rear by jumping off the tower.:eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL!!

I've completed 486/500 of the agility orbs (green ones) and 212/300 of the hidden orbs (blue ones) without using a strategy guide thus far. I'm finding that those that I haven't collected yet are orbs that were in Los Muertos where I didn't have a high enough agility to reach, so I'm going back through all the locations. I feel like I'll get these without any guides but if it comes down to it and I'm only a few away, I'll use a guide to figure out where the last couple are if need be. But congrats to all those who have already gotten them!