Halo 3 Car at the Dover 400 Nextel Cup

Minty

:mad: NASCAR is a lot more then "turning left"

Come now...it's a joke. Not an attack. Didn't you see where I said I'm a fan? Lighten up. That video made me laugh pretty hard.

Besides, you're right. It is more than turning left. 'Cause you straighten out a little bit every once in a while too.

As Covert knows, I went to Bristol for the night race last month. Great stuff.

Come now...it's a joke. Not an attack. Didn't you see where I said I'm a fan? Lighten up. That video made me laugh pretty hard.

Besides, you're right. It is more than turning left. 'Cause you straighten out a little bit every once in a while too.

As Covert knows, I went to Bristol for the night race last month. Great stuff.

Yes, sorry. I don't like those so much though, the satire videos about the sport, kind of annoying.

And yes, they do have to straighten the wheel as well. ;)

I thought it was funny he posted it too.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/nascar_coach_reveals_winning

I'm a "somewhat" fan of NASCAR. Only in person...I can't stand watching it on television.

Dude that was so funny! I can't stop cracking up!

"You see it's an oval, if it were a circle it would all be turning left. It is really going staright, left, staight, left, straight..."

You might see halo 3 (master chief) on a nascar car, but you will never see a nascar car in halo. Therefore, halo> nascar confirmed.

I think it's more Halo piggy backing on the success of Nascar. I guess they figure if people see it on a stock car they may think it's cool to play it.:eek: I didn't just say that did I.:p

Krueger: All 43 cars still race, but only the top 12 from the end of the first 26 races are eligable to win the Cup.

I think it's more Halo piggy backing on the success of Nascar. I guess they figure if people see it on a stock car they may think it's cool to play it.:eek: I didn't just say that did I.:p

Krueger: All 43 cars still race, but only the top 12 from the end of the first 26 races are eligable to win the Cup.

...Top 12 Covert. ;)