The New Unachievable Achievement Thread

mcnichoj

not sure if you want a Win 8 list as well but Monsters love candy currently has a broken achievement.

Back to the Sweets (10g)

the counter currently stops at 7 days then resets back to one. company is aware of the issue said to be working on a patch.

Normally I would have added this because I'm pretty hopeful it will get fixed but I wanted to add the new section, so there it is.

Sponge Bob Arcade is delisted awhile back, not on main list

http://www.trueachievements.com/n11896/spongebob-squarepants-underpants-slam-delisted.htm

Thanks.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All removed from the Marketplace and are not on the list sorry for the BAD news but its needed
Thanks for all that.

Not listing Wolfenstein twice even though I know it stacks based upon the fact a game being added to the delisted section means it has been removed globally.

This ignores the fact it will get re-added to the marketplace at some point in the future just like how Doom got removed and re-added due to the buyout.

Car Broker in Forza Motorsport 2 will be unattainable after March 15th, because the auction house is shutting down.
Thanks.

Roogoo and Pirates vs Ninjas Dodgeball both have demos up, it might be possible to purchase the full game from them.

• 2 weeks later...
Car Broker in Forza Motorsport 2 will be unattainable after March 15th, because the auction house is shutting down.

Or not.

It's still up as of today, March 18th. Everyone in game has been waiting for the death bell to toll, but this thing just won't die. As of right now, the achievement is still attainable. It might be beneficial to remove it from the list for the time being so that people don't unknowingly pass it up.

FIFA Street - Friendly Publicity 15GS

No one on TA has earned it since the 10th of September & a member has received this message from EA:

Feed servers for Street were transitioned over to FIFA 13 when it launched. Without notice, of course.

Or not.

It's still up as of today, March 18th. Everyone in game has been waiting for the death bell to toll, but this thing just won't die. As of right now, the achievement is still attainable. It might be beneficial to remove it from the list for the time being so that people don't unknowingly pass it up.

Yeah I'll remove it so all ten of us that check this don't see it.

Or not.

It's still achievable. I got the achievement today :woop:

Hello.

DLCs for Dancing Stage Universe (the European version of Dance Dance Revolution Universe) are no longer available on the European Marketplace (at least in Italy), either individually or as a bundle, that makes "All songs cleared" Achievement unobtainable as stated in this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=125307

What it is even more serious, I can NOT re-download the DLC I already bought for this game.

The name of the DLC is "Download Song Mega Pack" a key used to unlock contents already on disc.

More feedback about this situation is welcome.

Thank you.

Edited by Pralaya

What it is even more serious, I can NOT re-download the DLC I already bought for this game.
This happens very rarely but does happen, after content gets removed from the marketplace it gets removed from the servers completely.

Been wanting to set up a region specific section. Anyone post whatever other stuff you got.

Double post because updatez.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/997/s16.jpgJail Breaker 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Free 50 prisoners in the Gift Shop.

Buy fifty prisoners from the gift shop. This achievement is confirmed to be glitched and is unobtainable at the moment.

Not adding it in, I'm guessing this will get patched pretty quick but just figured I'd let you guys know that check the thread incase you were planning on getting the game.

Online passes are gone for the two UFC games that had them, gonna add them to delisted DLC.

Arkedo Studio is shutting down so 'Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit' might be on the chopping block.

Hello.

I could be wrong, but delisting depends by the publisher not the developer.

"Hell Yeah!" has been published by SEGA so it should not be delisted, at least for now.

One major difference between PS Store and the Marketplace, is that Sony allows developers to publish their game by themself; instead Microsoft requires a Publisher.

Hello.

I could be wrong, but delisting depends by the publisher not the developer.

"Hell Yeah!" has been published by SEGA so it should not be delisted, at least for now.

One major difference between PS Store and the Marketplace, is that Sony allows developers to publish their game by themself; instead Microsoft requires a Publisher.

I said it might get taken down, never said it was 100% gonna happen. Better safe than sorry though and stranger things have happened on XBL marketplace.

... Also, the Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine DLC called Chaos Unleashed (235 GS) was de-listed about 2 months ago.

Does anyone know why this happened?

The game is still available on GamesOnDemand + DLCs, including Online Pass, published by Sega.

... Better safe than sorry though and stranger things have happened on XBL marketplace.

Yes, I know, you are right.

A delisting warning by Microsoft would be greatly appreciated, even on Major Nelson blog.

The same it is true for Sony.

Does anyone know why this happened?

The game is still available on GamesOnDemand + DLCs, including Online Pass, published by Sega.

I'm guessing when they got bought they gave everything to Sega and the one DLC most of us even care about got lost in the transfer or they simply forgot to upload it.

Bet shot to get it back is to complain to Sega/Relic about it.

I honestly don't think I've played a game yet in which there are unachievable achievements...
I noticed you like Halo, you might want to beat Halo 2 on PC before the servers go off.

GH 5 cannot be 1000ed why ?

GH 5-Download a user created song,upload a created song. impossible. GH Tunes were shut down in this game too.

This sucks I have 17 songs made that were and are AWESOME. Too bad no one can ever hear them. :( All were unique and I spent Hours and hours into editing them,before I went on Live again then found out there was no more servers. They were way better then that ''GH Van Halen'' wanabee shit that people made that I saw on Youtube,pointless songs that were hard to play and not really songs,just sounds.

Oh My Gosh,please tell me Auction house is still open in Forza 2 I loved that stuff man. Ive spent hours in that mode. Can anyone confirm its open still ?

Edited by Deadsea 1993

I'm guessing when they got bought they gave everything to Sega and the one DLC most of us even care about got lost in the transfer or they simply forgot to upload it.

Bet shot to get it back is to complain to Sega/Relic about it.

Ok, thank you.

I have submitted a formal request on SEGA european support page.

Anyway, as a personal note to this thread I want to point out the annual cost for a server dedicated to not popular games (with less than 200 people connected at the same time) it is ridiculous for a publisher or a developer.

Expecially when you read that the interim president of EA will earn 1.03 millions dollars for few months.