The Hero (Missable Quest List)

Powerman1469

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, well I missed the quest Arousing suspicion because you didn't note it anywhere in your guide. It seems you put it at the end of your guide, although you have like 10 minutes to grab it in the middle of the game.

You have to talk to Aelinore in the garden at the party before the cutscene at the front gate, and then to Mirabelle once you leave and come back into the zone.. No other time counts. This should be your priority or else you will have to go through 95% of the game again. This quest "Arousing Suspicion" is required for "Duchess in Distress" which is one of the final optional quests in the game.

If only this game didn't use a single save slot. Not to mention there is more than one exit to the castle. So if you explore and the prison door shuts on you, you are fucked and have to enter the front entrance and immediately get the Aldous cutscene, which I have read also voids the quest?

Not everyone is willing to play a RPG twice. So if you're still active, you can always cut and paste a quest from page 2 to page 3, and insert the notice into page 2. I doubt more than 1% of people read a complete quest guide before playing the game.

It would have saved me and a few other players here some trouble and disappointment. Because as we know, for achievements, 96% isn't 100%.

Edited by Sizzy