83 Achievements, Broke the rules R*

iiDaRReN316x

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a common mistake, even this site reported it slightly wrong, the actual achievement max is 99, the 360 gamerscore max is 1750, the PC is also 1750 but exceptions can be made for games like dawn of war.

Wrong-o! 1750 is not the max. Hasbro Family Game Night is 1850. They obviously make exceptions so if they need to push the max over 99 I'm sure they will.

Why not fuck it up even more and give undead nightmares achievements? Seriously 15 achievements 100g? what a waste

You mean we won't get even more achievements? NO! Why is the world so cruel? Seriously, get over it, DLC is made to extend your enjoyment of a game, not to service scorewhores. People like you have some serious entitlement issues.

You mean we won't get even more achievements? NO! Why is the world so cruel? Seriously, get over it, DLC is made to extend your enjoyment of a game, not to service scorewhores. People like you have some serious entitlement issues.
Maybe i dont wanna waste my money on something i cant get achievements on ? why cause i want something to show for my money im not buying a dlc like undead nightmares if i cant get achievements

Maybe i dont wanna waste my money on something i cant get achievements on ? why cause i want something to show for my money im not buying a dlc like undead nightmares if i cant get achievements
what about buying something just for the enjoyment of it? isnt that what entertainment is supposed to be? if you honestly feel like you wont enjoy undead nightmares, you should get your head checked out.

Says the person with 62000G, you obviously are one of those scorewhores.. hypocrite.

Says the person with 62000G, you obviously are one of those scorewhores.. hypocrite.

I have never, and will never, play a game only for gamerscore. I only have 40 points for Bulletwitch, and that's the way things are going to stay. I play a game because it sounds interesting, not for gamerpoints. Bulletwitch was crap (as were a few other games I has the misfortune of buying before reading a review for), and I'll never play that game ever again. I can live with that. I've also had my account for a few years, so the gamerpoints were bound to add up eventually.

I Guess this thread should be locked as its a flame war

No, it should be locked because the original topic is just dumb.

"They broke the rules so they can't have more achievements". Well...they already broke the rules (although I was told 99 was the max with DLC), what's stopping them from continuing to break them? Also, exceptions to the rule are prevalent. Dawn of War II 2000/20o0, Orange Box 99 achievements, games shipping with over 1000, Family Game Night, Game Room.

If they add 15 more achievements in the Zombie pack, that equals.........???