Change XBOX System Date 4 Easier 'Get A Life' Achievement?

Kaldo

thnx Hoboz. i was doing it right i was just doing this in my sleep and 4got to change the date a few times lol but yeah i can confirm a few things for new people going to try this.

-You can get it by doing exactly 200 kills. once i hit 200 thats when i got the achievement

-Morbias arena. pitols. 10 minutes. plenty of kills.

-Your gonna get the achievement when u keep playing and your wondering if your doing sumthin wrong or just a bit pissed off lol. at least thats how it was for me.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok has anyone tried to do lets say 49 days offline(doing it backwards for the days) and do the last day legit?That means a fresh day where you havent got 200 kills yet?So that you get the achievement online

Dont think this would work because if you were going thought each date one after the other then plugged your cable in to do the last day the date would reset to a date that it think you have already got the 200 kills on. So you would have to wait for a date that you didnt glitch on. If you no what im trying to say

do we have to do this all at once?. say ive done about 10 legit, to do this would i have to do40 in one sitting, or could i do 20, then get bored, log into live and play more games and then come back to this and finish it?

no u dont have to do it all at once.

• 2 weeks later...

Changing your systems year and/or day will not work since you have to be connected to Xbox Live (or in the case of the error screen that you get in UT3: a network) to access the multiplayer option (even for splitscreen).

Instant Action works when you're not connected to Xbox Live.

Also, since you have to be connected to Xbox Live to use the Multiplayer option on the menu, Xbox Live automatically adjusts the day, time and year according to your system's set time zone.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

I dont want to sound a bit weird or so, but everbody here bought UT3 because i guess they like the game. So why don't you play it for 50 days?

I have played games longer then that?

But to all the players that "get" this achievement this way, just go on this post was not to stop you ;)

~DEathiux

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...