I'm Stuck - Can't kill Irena!!!

mikemcd22

Everytime I try to advance up the stairs while Jung is hacking the computer, the game simply stops and says that I failed to kill Irena...please help!!! I have tried everything...smoke grenades for cover, frags..everything...how do I advance upstiars and when?

You and your partner should take cover behind the crates in front of the computer. Kill all the enemies and then head upstairs and through the door on the other end of the catwalk.

Use smoke grenades to conceal yourself and use your thermal as the enemies that attact are close.

Yea you actually didn't fail to kill Irena,you failed to protect the guy that would lead to the door opening to her.

This is the same for the last part of the Dante's mission, when you jhave to protect Jung when he hacks the terrorist info to find out about the dam.

If he dies it says you failed to get the info.

And

Also the same on the Dam level when you have to protect jung... yet agian when he releases the flood gates... If he gets shot too many times.. you fail.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

yup, second to last part. protect jung, kill irena, go ..... no spoilers. go do something and the game ends. you'll find out ;)

ps. it's not all that tough, although can be a pain. i doubt smoke grenading will do anything but it's worth a try. what i did was just stand next to the computer and whack away at guys, they only drop from a couple different places (they fast rope down from the platform above you) and it's not that tough if you get to them before/right when they drop. also, if you have to do it more than once, keep an eye on where they spawn cause they spawn in the same pattern.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm having the same problem, hopefully this thread helps me out some. I kill everyone but as I go up the stairs it says I fail the mission as I failed to kill irena. And if I go straight for the steps Irena sees me and runs through the door, mission over, and I try to shoot her but its bullit proof glass.

I'm having the same problem, hopefully this thread helps me out some. I kill everyone but as I go up the stairs it says I fail the mission as I failed to kill irena. And if I go straight for the steps Irena sees me and runs through the door, mission over, and I try to shoot her but its bullit proof glass.

This means you haven't killed everyone downstairs. You only go upstairs after some more dialogue where Jung tells you to go alone.

If there is no dialogue and you think you've killed everyone, you haven't you need to find (usually one more) the last baddy to kill. I find that he is always behind the crates to the extreme right of the computer. All the way back there. Let off a couple of shots back there and he should appear.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...