Whats up with the multiplayer?

Slowhunt

Wow...I played 1 game of death match and reached max rank, too bad theres no achievement connected to this....wasn't even a full game I entered half way through, too funny..

Everyone is running around at warp speed (amazed I shot anything), people are hanging in midair when they jumping off crates, ziplines, etc.

Didn't anyone test this?

Now that I'm max rank I'll give it a day or two until they patch this and then try again - looks like the mp could be fun if they can get it off drugs

Wow...I played 1 game of death match and reached max rank, too bad theres no achievement connected to this....wasn't even a full game I entered half way through, too funny..

Everyone is running around at warp speed (amazed I shot anything), people are hanging in midair when they jumping off crates, ziplines, etc.

Didn't anyone test this?

Now that I'm max rank I'll give it a day or two until they patch this and then try again - looks like the mp could be fun if they can get it off drugs

lol people modded there profiles and it gives them super speed and god mode. Im not gonna touch the multiplayer. I honestly think they made it as a statement. They had no mp achievements so they clearly dont care if people play, and you reach max rank in one match. Its funny really

All I did was play a game of deathmatch, I wasnt trying to reach max rank like this it just happened. I'm currently rank 45 and dont seem to be gaining anymore experience so I guess thats it.

In the match I played, which was on release day, once the match was over everybody on the scoreboard was rank 45. I played one more match to see if anything changed and my ranked remained the same and the warp speed action conti ued....havent been back

After hating the max payne 3 multi to death, I thought this couldnt at all be decent but it turns out it was.

The main reason why is when you shoot people THEY DIE.

1 shot to the head with an AK from cover is instant kill, I mean shit, its 1 shot to the head with a pistol too. The game is actually enjoyable to play. Even though I am so glad there are no multiplayer achievements, for once I wouldnt have minded as it isnt too bad, and you get to customize your character to look pretty cool unlike in max payne where its hard not to look like a bender.

• 2 weeks later...
After hating the max payne 3 multi to death, I thought this couldnt at all be decent but it turns out it was.

The main reason why is when you shoot people THEY DIE.

1 shot to the head with an AK from cover is instant kill, I mean shit, its 1 shot to the head with a pistol too. The game is actually enjoyable to play. Even though I am so glad there are no multiplayer achievements, for once I wouldnt have minded as it isnt too bad, and you get to customize your character to look pretty cool unlike in max payne where its hard not to look like a bender.

Why are you comparing with Max Payne i'm confused, this isn't Max Payne and not by the same developers. I played one match other team finds good camping spot and game over.

Nothing realy new in this MP, besides what the other guy mentioned that ppl did something to run and gun around in god speed. The only gain i had when they game came out was the FUBAR pack and that gave you double XP for a week, but not had anything like max rank right away, geus they patched that quikly. I,m no huge fan of MP anyways to much cheating and bitching around these days. But for a achievements free MP this isn,t bad either.

• 1 month later...