Can solo player get 1000G?

ilution15

Yeah it's possible, but no recommended and several achievements are very difficult to pull off alone.

It isn't possible. For example, the last day in Framing Frame (On day 3 of the Framing Frame job, send the gold by zip-line without ever tripping the alarm), you need at least two people: one to turn off the lasers, the other to bag and throw the gold.

How, exactly, did you manage this seeing as the lasers stay off for 10-ish seconds and the room could be more than 10 seconds away from the computer?

Also, I'd like to see you complete Rats Day 3 solo (which I guarantee you can't).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zImunXj0c]Payday 2 - I Wasn't Even There! Trophy / Achievement Guide (Solo) - YouTube[/ame]

Also, why Rats Day 3?

It isn't possible. For example, the last day in Framing Frame (On day 3 of the Framing Frame job, send the gold by zip-line without ever tripping the alarm), you need at least two people: one to turn off the lasers, the other to bag and throw the gold.

This is definitely possible solo, because I did it solo. You have to be very fast and know where you're going ahead of time. You can only get one bag out at a time though (or two if you have the right skills and you're feeling brave).

Myeeh rats day 3 cheevo, only cheevo not possible solo

I'm not sure if it's possible solo, but it might be. You can get a total of three bags easy if the first one you take has no bomb. Then two via the skills. What you'd have to do though is get VERY lucky and get five bags without bombs (if possible) and then the last two.

Scratch that, I dont see "They see me Baggin they hatin" is possible solo either

It is, but very hard. You will need bagging skills and shaped charges. Also you will have to go through cooking the meth and trading it every time yourself if you don't get the right escape.

This is definitely possible solo, because I did it solo. You have to be very fast and know where you're going ahead of time. You can only get one bag out at a time though (or two if you have the right skills and you're feeling brave).

I'm not sure if it's possible solo, but it might be. You can get a total of three bags easy if the first one you take has no bomb. Then two via the skills. What you'd have to do though is get VERY lucky and get five bags without bombs (if possible) and then the last two.

It is, but very hard. You will need bagging skills and shaped charges. Also you will have to go through cooking the meth and trading it every time yourself if you don't get the right escape.

I don't think it is possible. I've never once picked up the money without C4 appearing under it.

I completely forgot about the 7 bags achievement. I may have to change the roadmap, although you can unlock the achievement offline, I guess doing the requirements for the achievement isn't possible by yourself. Luck shouldn't be a factor for it, and even if it is I doubt anyone could get out more than 4-5 bags before the bus blows like Nev said.

I don't think it is possible. I've never once picked up the money without C4 appearing under it.

I had it happen quite a bit in Beta, but not once since launch, so I'm not entirely sure how that would be possible either. Best chance would be max bag speed and successfully tossing them out the window, which I could never do first try (picking the bag up and trying it through it through the window the narrow way, and thus worked better).

I've done the entirety of framing frame solo, outside of the cafe escape, which I don't think would be possible either unless you get very lucky with the van spawn location.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah it's possible, but no recommended and several achievements are very difficult to pull off alone.

I've been looking at this game for abit now and after doing heist missions in GTA V it seems very tempting, plus it does appeal to me..

Doing robberies stealthy or guns blazing & being able to level up seems fun..

My question is, i plan on playing solo and i see you say 1000g solo is possible but hard, what i was wondering is what are the achievements you would say are "very difficult or impossible" to get solo...

As some people say one thing & others say another thing about certain missions....

It's just so i got a general idea when going for achievements, i will do online at some point when needed...

Thanks...:)

I've been looking at this game for abit now and after doing heist missions in GTA V it seems very tempting, plus it does appeal to me..

My question is, i plan on playing solo and i see you say 1000g solo is possible but hard, what i was wondering is what are the achievements you would say are "very difficult or impossible" to get solo...

As some people say one thing & others say another thing about certain missions....

It's just so i got a general idea when going for achievements, i will do online at some point when needed...

Solo 1000G is impossible. Read the rest of the posts in this thread.

In a pure sense, it could be done, but the luck required is off the scale.

Short Fuse requires you to get 7 bags without defusing c4. I have seen up to 16 bags. The astronomical luck part comes from getting at least 6 bags without C4. The max I have ever seen is three in a row without C4. With three others, this was cakewalk.

Other achievements are immensely easier with people. They see me bagging requires you to go through the garage escape with 8 bags. Very difficult as there isn't a lot of time. Even with 4 people, some people didn't make it. I did, however, do this by myself. The god's of gaming graced me on that day and the cops stole my bags and ran them all up for me. Dropped them less than 30 meters from van.

In a pure sense, it could be done, but the luck required is off the scale.

Short Fuse requires you to get 7 bags without defusing c4. I have seen up to 16 bags. The astronomical luck part comes from getting at least 6 bags without C4. The max I have ever seen is three in a row without C4. With three others, this was cakewalk.

Other achievements are immensely easier with people. They see me bagging requires you to go through the garage escape with 8 bags. Very difficult as there isn't a lot of time. Even with 4 people, some people didn't make it. I did, however, do this by myself. The god's of gaming graced me on that day and the cops stole my bags and ran them all up for me. Dropped them less than 30 meters from van.

Ok, Thanks..:)

The "Short Fuse & They See Me Bagging" achievements were what i was wanting to know, and any similar..... like you say it's unlikely, you could get them solo...

Just got the game now anyway, but i see how it can be better online, i played offline and done about 4-5 missions, like the jewelry store and every time i done it, i have to go back and forth to collect the loot & return it to van on my own, and i can only carry one at a time & the other two don't pick any up to help?

The same with Nightclub, i had to take one bag from the safe & go all the way outside across the street filled with cops, throw bag into van, then go back for last bag...is this the way it works solo, that i have to do all the leg work, while the AI just stand around and shoot?

Edited by DjBatfink

Ok, Thanks..:)

The "Short Fuse & They See Me Bagging" achievements were what i was wanting to know, and any similar..... like you say it's unlikely, you could get them solo...

Just got the game now anyway, but i see how it can be better online, i played offline and done about 4-5 missions, like the jewelry store and every time i done it, i have to go back and forth to collect the loot & return it to van on my own, and i can only carry one at a time & the other two don't pick any up to help?

The same with Nightclub, i had to take one bag from the safe & go all the way outside across the street filled with cops, throw bag into van, then go back for last bag...is this the way it works solo, that i have to do all the leg work, while the AI just stand around and shoot?

AI can shoot and pick you up. Nothing beyond that. It is much better with people

AI can shoot and pick you up. Nothing beyond that. It is much better with people

It would be nice if you can throw a bag to them and they will carry it, and the call to you command for the AI should be changed to 'drop bag.' Would help, since calling to teammates is so pointless and it would be super simple to let the AI just carry a bag.

It would be nice if you can throw a bag to them and they will carry it, and the call to you command for the AI should be changed to 'drop bag.' Would help, since calling to teammates is so pointless and it would be super simple to let the AI just carry a bag.

As it's a game all about doing Robberies as a team, i was expecting the other AI team mates to be helping as well like you say, why can't they carry a bag at least, when you have to take two bags from a safe why can't one of the others take a bag..

For example "The Jewelry Store Heist" i have to take 3 bags of jewelry, which are just large display things, like you see in the shops, but i'm unable to pick up & carry all 3 together, even though you could put about 10-15 in a bag, really!! imagine how stupid you would look if you went and robbed your local jewelry store, only carrying one thing at a time to the getaway vehicle....

You would be one that TV Show about the worlds stupidest robbers...:dance:

I know it's best played online with others, but i was really surprised when i download the game to play mainly solo, only to find that the AI doesn't even help to carry stuff....:mad:

So the moral of the story is; if i want 1000g best bet play online not solo....

Edited by DjBatfink